- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 1
CardSave setup problems
- triochildcare
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 10 months ago #131375
by triochildcare
CardSave setup problems was created by triochildcare
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/administrator/index.php?op...ikashop&ctrl=plugins
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.12
I'm having problems setting up the CardSave payment plugin to pass the correct arguements to CardSave to make a transaction at checkout. CardSave website (when using 'hosted' API) reports back "HashDigest does not match", but I've exhausted seeing what I may have done wrong with the plugin configuration screen and certain I have correct merchant number, password, and Shared key.
However something that does concern me is that everytime I open the Plugin:CardSave configuration page through the "payment methods" screen, I get a message at the top saying "You need to enter your CardSave Shared Key". If you don't have a CardSave account yet, you can create a new account by clicking here".
But the key is in there and if I change it, it does save the amendment when I return back to that page. I'm suspicious perhaps the backend code doesn't see it hence creating a bad hashdigest.
I'm not experienced with this type of stuff, mainly wondering what I can do next, or get advised of other possible causes for that error message Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.12
I'm having problems setting up the CardSave payment plugin to pass the correct arguements to CardSave to make a transaction at checkout. CardSave website (when using 'hosted' API) reports back "HashDigest does not match", but I've exhausted seeing what I may have done wrong with the plugin configuration screen and certain I have correct merchant number, password, and Shared key.
However something that does concern me is that everytime I open the Plugin:CardSave configuration page through the "payment methods" screen, I get a message at the top saying "You need to enter your CardSave Shared Key". If you don't have a CardSave account yet, you can create a new account by clicking here".
But the key is in there and if I change it, it does save the amendment when I return back to that page. I'm suspicious perhaps the backend code doesn't see it hence creating a bad hashdigest.
I'm not experienced with this type of stuff, mainly wondering what I can do next, or get advised of other possible causes for that error message Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #131404
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic CardSave setup problems
Hi,
The warning message will be fix in the next package. But it is just a warning message if it does not detect some values in the configuration. The detection had a little problem that I fixed in my local website (fix that I will submit and include for the next release).
For the rest, it does not have any incidence of how the plugin works.
So if the hashkey is right, the process should be good. Please check that you don't have any space before or after the key, it could break the hash processing.
Regards,
The warning message will be fix in the next package. But it is just a warning message if it does not detect some values in the configuration. The detection had a little problem that I fixed in my local website (fix that I will submit and include for the next release).
For the rest, it does not have any incidence of how the plugin works.
So if the hashkey is right, the process should be good. Please check that you don't have any space before or after the key, it could break the hash processing.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: triochildcare
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- triochildcare
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 10 months ago #131867
by triochildcare
Replied by triochildcare on topic CardSave setup problems
Thanks Jerome for confirming the error message wasn't valid. At least i knew i didn't have to worry about that part. I ended up changing the cardsave password several times, reinstalling hikashop completely and clearing all the SQL tables, & some other stuff. Nothing worked. Then today I tried changing the cardsave password one last time on the card save website and it all of a sudden it worked!?
Tempted to think the card save website wasn't changing the passwords last week as it should have, but I'll probably never know for sure.
Cheers
Jemal
Tempted to think the card save website wasn't changing the passwords last week as it should have, but I'll probably never know for sure.
Cheers
Jemal
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #131869
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic CardSave setup problems
Hi,
Good to know
Regards,
Good to know
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds