- Posts: 130
- Thank you received: 6
Checkout Stuck At Step 1 with Paypal Pro??
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #131572
by dklbwf
Checkout Stuck At Step 1 with Paypal Pro?? was created by dklbwf
Hello HikaShop Fam,
I am trying the paypal pro route for the first time and have successfully created the paypal api/signature info and copied and pasted into hikashop settings but for some reason the checkout process is not working after I click finish to process credit/debit card payment.
I have 2 step process setup for checkout
1) Login, Address
2) Payment, Shipping, Coupon, Cart, Status, Fields
After 2nd step, checkout never makes it to the end, it just stays stuck at payment status after I hit submit on payment(click finish) it brings me right back to payment screen(image below)
Am I missing a a step somewhere besides the paypal pro login information?
Thanks n advance
I am trying the paypal pro route for the first time and have successfully created the paypal api/signature info and copied and pasted into hikashop settings but for some reason the checkout process is not working after I click finish to process credit/debit card payment.
I have 2 step process setup for checkout
1) Login, Address
2) Payment, Shipping, Coupon, Cart, Status, Fields
After 2nd step, checkout never makes it to the end, it just stays stuck at payment status after I hit submit on payment(click finish) it brings me right back to payment screen(image below)
Am I missing a a step somewhere besides the paypal pro login information?
Thanks n advance
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by dklbwf.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #131573
by dklbwf
Replied by dklbwf on topic Checkout Stuck At Step 1 with Paypal Pro??
actually just figured it out! didnt know that you have to put a price in the generic price field for the checkout process to move forward...
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by dklbwf.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds