- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
Pay later - payment pending - option as Pay Method
12 years 10 months ago #131898
by printco
Pay later - payment pending - option as Pay Method was created by printco
-- HikaShop version -- Business: latest
-- Joomla version -- 3.2
Basically I have a client that wants to be able to order stuff on the site, but also give other people the ability to place an order and leave it as pending so they can go on there and approve/pay for it after the order is placed. I understand I could pull this off with a wishlist or even with just creating a cart and following through with payment. However, I need a way for the lower tiered order creators to trigger an email that gets sent to email address of the account once they are ready to order so the higher tiered user can just login and pay/place the order. Any ideas?
-- Joomla version -- 3.2
Basically I have a client that wants to be able to order stuff on the site, but also give other people the ability to place an order and leave it as pending so they can go on there and approve/pay for it after the order is placed. I understand I could pull this off with a wishlist or even with just creating a cart and following through with payment. However, I need a way for the lower tiered order creators to trigger an email that gets sent to email address of the account once they are ready to order so the higher tiered user can just login and pay/place the order. Any ideas?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #131940
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Pay later - payment pending - option as Pay Method
Hi,
There is no system to pass the order from one user to another. That would require some code customization. I would recommend to contact a third party developer like polishedgeek.com in order to help you with that. You can also find third party developers via joomlancers.com or resources.joomla.org
There is no system to pass the order from one user to another. That would require some code customization. I would recommend to contact a third party developer like polishedgeek.com in order to help you with that. You can also find third party developers via joomlancers.com or resources.joomla.org
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds