- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 0
Can't retrieve invoice number for payment plugin..
- zaratustra27
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #133636
by zaratustra27
Can't retrieve invoice number for payment plugin.. was created by zaratustra27
Hi,
I have upgraded from J1.5 to J3.1.1 and HSB 2.2.2. I had a third party payment plugin for VirtualMerchant/Elavon. I updated the plugin code the better I could and sorted multiple errors but I keep getting the following one from elavon when I try to pay with credit card:
'rName=Required Field Not Supplied errorMessage=The field Invoice Number (ssl_invoice_number) required but not supplied in the auth'
The code for retrieving invoice number in plugin script, as part of an array, is:
'ssl_invoice_number' => $order->order_invoice_number, line169
However, $order->order_invoice_number value seems to be empty. I also added 'created' to Invoice order statuses configuration.
My PHP version is 5.3.27. I attached the plugin script
Thanks in advance
I have upgraded from J1.5 to J3.1.1 and HSB 2.2.2. I had a third party payment plugin for VirtualMerchant/Elavon. I updated the plugin code the better I could and sorted multiple errors but I keep getting the following one from elavon when I try to pay with credit card:
'rName=Required Field Not Supplied errorMessage=The field Invoice Number (ssl_invoice_number) required but not supplied in the auth'
The code for retrieving invoice number in plugin script, as part of an array, is:
'ssl_invoice_number' => $order->order_invoice_number, line169
However, $order->order_invoice_number value seems to be empty. I also added 'created' to Invoice order statuses configuration.
My PHP version is 5.3.27. I attached the plugin script
Thanks in advance
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #133948
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Can't retrieve invoice number for payment plugin..
Hi,
I'm not sure if you know by HikaShop already includes a VirtualMerchant payment plugin by default, and what's even better, it works great !
Why not simply configure it instead of trying to port your custom made plugin ?
You can do that via the menu System>Payment methods, by creating a new one.
I'm not sure if you know by HikaShop already includes a VirtualMerchant payment plugin by default, and what's even better, it works great !
Why not simply configure it instead of trying to port your custom made plugin ?
You can do that via the menu System>Payment methods, by creating a new one.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- zaratustra27
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #133998
by zaratustra27
Replied by zaratustra27 on topic Can't retrieve invoice number for payment plugin..
I tried, but I keep getting the following message
'An error ocurred'
I attach your virtualMerchant plugin settings, Greetings,
'An error ocurred'
I attach your virtualMerchant plugin settings, Greetings,
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #134372
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Can't retrieve invoice number for payment plugin..
Don't you have other debug message on the page since you have the debug option turned on ?
Normally, it should display more things.
If not, change the line:
echo print_r($ret, true)."\n\n\n";
to:
echo print_r($ret, true)."\n\n\n";exit;
in plugins/hikashoppayment/virtualmerchant/virtualmerchant.php and that will display the return data from the payment gateway on a blank page and that should include the error message epxlaining what's wrong.
Normally, it should display more things.
If not, change the line:
echo print_r($ret, true)."\n\n\n";
to:
echo print_r($ret, true)."\n\n\n";exit;
in plugins/hikashoppayment/virtualmerchant/virtualmerchant.php and that will display the return data from the payment gateway on a blank page and that should include the error message epxlaining what's wrong.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- zaratustra27
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 10 months ago #134452
by zaratustra27
Replied by zaratustra27 on topic Can't retrieve invoice number for payment plugin..
Ok, I've got the following error:
586246webpage9BMTW3TrueCCSALEFalse**************06151.000.001***1062AlvaroGuachilemaaguachilema@yahoo.com Array ( [errorCode] => 4012 [errorName] => VID/UID Invalid [errorMessage] => The VirtualMerchant ID and/or User ID supplied in the authorization request is invalid. )
I'm pretty sure my VID/UID are right but I'll check with VM. Thank you
My page is at a subdirectory of main domain right now. Would it be a problem?
586246webpage9BMTW3TrueCCSALEFalse**************06151.000.001***1062AlvaroGuachilemaaguachilema@yahoo.com Array ( [errorCode] => 4012 [errorName] => VID/UID Invalid [errorMessage] => The VirtualMerchant ID and/or User ID supplied in the authorization request is invalid. )
I'm pretty sure my VID/UID are right but I'll check with VM. Thank you
My page is at a subdirectory of main domain right now. Would it be a problem?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #134479
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Can't retrieve invoice number for payment plugin..
Hi,
Nicolas forgot one little thing.
If you are in debug mode, you will be in "test mode". It means that you will have to use a test account.
If you want to keep having the debug trace but use your production account, you have to modify this:
Into this:
It will force the production server for you tests.
Regards,
Nicolas forgot one little thing.
If you are in debug mode, you will be in "test mode". It means that you will have to use a test account.
If you want to keep having the debug trace but use your production account, you have to modify this:
Code:
if($this->payment_params->debug) {
$url = 'demo.myvirtualmerchant.com/VirtualMerchantDemo/processxml.do';
} else {
$url = 'www.myvirtualmerchant.com/VirtualMerchant/processxml.do';
}
Code:
if(false) {
$url = 'demo.myvirtualmerchant.com/VirtualMerchantDemo/processxml.do';
} else {
$url = 'www.myvirtualmerchant.com/VirtualMerchant/processxml.do';
}
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- zaratustra27
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 9 months ago #136745
by zaratustra27
Replied by zaratustra27 on topic Can't retrieve invoice number for payment plugin..
Thank you, I successfully sorted out payment issues, however, I want to change order confirmation email but I can't find the respective string in language file. For example:
Summary of your order
Name Unit price Qty Total
test item
$1.00 2 $2.00
Final total $2.00
Payment method : Credit Card
Your will receive an invoice for 2
Once again, thank you for your order at beerinsights.com/joomla3/ . We hope to see you again soon.
Best regards,
I want to change 'You will receive an invoice' text, I successfully modified messages for payment on delivery and by check, but curiously, credit card text is not included in the same place.
Thanks in advance
Summary of your order
Name Unit price Qty Total
test item
$1.00 2 $2.00
Final total $2.00
Payment method : Credit Card
Your will receive an invoice for 2
Once again, thank you for your order at beerinsights.com/joomla3/ . We hope to see you again soon.
Best regards,
I want to change 'You will receive an invoice' text, I successfully modified messages for payment on delivery and by check, but curiously, credit card text is not included in the same place.
Thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #136785
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Can't retrieve invoice number for payment plugin..
All the modifiable text of HikaShop is in the translation file.
There is no text "You will receive an invoice" in HikaShop by default. You must have added it somewhere yourself. Hard to say where but you should know better than us
There is no text "You will receive an invoice" in HikaShop by default. You must have added it somewhere yourself. Hard to say where but you should know better than us
The following user(s) said Thank You: zaratustra27
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- zaratustra27
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 8 months ago #141264
by zaratustra27
Replied by zaratustra27 on topic Can't retrieve invoice number for payment plugin..
Thanks, you were right about strings, I already changed some text and got lost.
Payment goes fine now except for a detail: Plugin doesn't pass to Elavon the following info:
It's not necessary to have both but at least one of them. Previous J1.5 plugin from a 3rd party dev did.
Thanks a lot
Payment goes fine now except for a detail: Plugin doesn't pass to Elavon the following info:
- Products ordered
- Invoice #
It's not necessary to have both but at least one of them. Previous J1.5 plugin from a 3rd party dev did.
Thanks a lot
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #141323
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Can't retrieve invoice number for payment plugin..
Hi,
It is not possible to pass the invoice # to Elavon because we call the payment method before the creation of the order.
It means that we do not have yet the invoice number, we can make a supposition of what the value will be, but it is possible that it won't be the real final invoice number (and order number).
After that, I checked the Virtual Merchant API documentation and there is no entry for the "products ordered". So, for what I have in the documentation, it's not possible.
Regards,
It is not possible to pass the invoice # to Elavon because we call the payment method before the creation of the order.
It means that we do not have yet the invoice number, we can make a supposition of what the value will be, but it is possible that it won't be the real final invoice number (and order number).
After that, I checked the Virtual Merchant API documentation and there is no entry for the "products ordered". So, for what I have in the documentation, it's not possible.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- zaratustra27
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 8 months ago #141340
by zaratustra27
Replied by zaratustra27 on topic Can't retrieve invoice number for payment plugin..
Maybe I didn't explain the problem correctly, I copy-paste client's requirement:
"If someone completes the 'Pay an Invoice' form, both an invoice # and product name will be present, and should be passed to Elavon/Virtual Merchant.
If someone completes the shopping cart, then only the product name(s) will be present, but not an invoice #. Note that the customer might have purchased more than one product, in which case we'd need all of the product names that were in the cart to be passed to Elavon/Virtual Merchant."
If I correctly recall, previous plugin for J1.5 (developed by a 3rd party) could send that info.
Thanks for all your help
"If someone completes the 'Pay an Invoice' form, both an invoice # and product name will be present, and should be passed to Elavon/Virtual Merchant.
If someone completes the shopping cart, then only the product name(s) will be present, but not an invoice #. Note that the customer might have purchased more than one product, in which case we'd need all of the product names that were in the cart to be passed to Elavon/Virtual Merchant."
If I correctly recall, previous plugin for J1.5 (developed by a 3rd party) could send that info.
Thanks for all your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #141492
by RobinS
Replied by RobinS on topic payment plugin..
How do we pass the product name(s) to Virtual Merchant so that we know what the customer is paying for (so that the product name(s) appear in back-end reports from Elavon/Virtual Merchant)?
This feature was available in the Black Table Media module which we previously used to pass Hika Shop information to Elavon/Virtual Merchant. But, since Black Table Media is not updating the module for Joomla and Hika Shop upgrades, we switched to the integrated Virtual Merchant payment plugin.
BUT - we need to know what products are purchased, to allocate credit card payments correctly.
HOW can the code in the module be modified to include the product name(s)?
> www.hikashop.com/forum/payment-methods/8...irtual-merchant.html
This feature was available in the Black Table Media module which we previously used to pass Hika Shop information to Elavon/Virtual Merchant. But, since Black Table Media is not updating the module for Joomla and Hika Shop upgrades, we switched to the integrated Virtual Merchant payment plugin.
BUT - we need to know what products are purchased, to allocate credit card payments correctly.
HOW can the code in the module be modified to include the product name(s)?
> www.hikashop.com/forum/payment-methods/8...irtual-merchant.html
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds