- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Plugin: postfinance Switzerland
12 years 10 months ago #134612
by china
Plugin: postfinance Switzerland was created by china
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
ledbillig.ch
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.2.0 Stable [ Ember ] 6-November-2013 14:00 GMT
-- PHP version -- :5.3.23
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 31.0.1650.57 m, Firefox 25.01
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : amount too long or not numeric: length 7 MAX:15
Hi there,
When payment attempt with the Postfinance plug in I always get the following error message:
amount too long or not numeric: length 7 MAX: 15
I was on the phone with the Postfinance customer support and they told me that the final amount will be sent with special characters.
So, for example, But 15.50 CHF Postfinance therefore requires only Numeric characters 1550 CHF
Where I can change that?
Thanks and Regards
China
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.2.0 Stable [ Ember ] 6-November-2013 14:00 GMT
-- PHP version -- :5.3.23
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 31.0.1650.57 m, Firefox 25.01
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : amount too long or not numeric: length 7 MAX:15
Hi there,
When payment attempt with the Postfinance plug in I always get the following error message:
amount too long or not numeric: length 7 MAX: 15
I was on the phone with the Postfinance customer support and they told me that the final amount will be sent with special characters.
So, for example, But 15.50 CHF Postfinance therefore requires only Numeric characters 1550 CHF
Where I can change that?
Thanks and Regards
China
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago #134623
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Plugin: postfinance Switzerland
Hi,
1. Can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it, and test it again ?
2. if it still don't work, can you show me more information about the error that you are having through some screenshots ?
Thank you.
1. Can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it, and test it again ?
2. if it still don't work, can you show me more information about the error that you are having through some screenshots ?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #134625
by china
Replied by china on topic Plugin: postfinance Switzerland
Hi,
I install the new Version but it comes the same Error.
It is my Test account from Postfinance.
I send some pictures at attachment.
Regards.
I install the new Version but it comes the same Error.
It is my Test account from Postfinance.
I send some pictures at attachment.
Regards.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 9 months ago #135152
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Plugin: postfinance Switzerland
Hi,
Sorry for the late reply. I just tested it on my end and it seems to be ok, can you send me a temporary back-end access through a private message so that I can directly reproduce and fix issue ?
Sorry for the late reply. I just tested it on my end and it seems to be ok, can you send me a temporary back-end access through a private message so that I can directly reproduce and fix issue ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #135389
by china
Replied by china on topic Plugin: postfinance Switzerland
Hi,
you have received my private message?
Regards
china
you have received my private message?
Regards
china
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 9 months ago #135501
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Plugin: postfinance Switzerland
Hi,
Sure I've just done some tests, and found out from where the problem was coming from, can you test it with this last version of the Postfinance payment plugin ?
Sure I've just done some tests, and found out from where the problem was coming from, can you test it with this last version of the Postfinance payment plugin ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #137311
by china
Replied by china on topic Plugin: postfinance Switzerland
Hi,
Thank you for fixing.
It's working well now.
Regards
china
Thank you for fixing.
It's working well now.
Regards
china
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds