- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Paysite-cash with Hikashop?
- mcalpinesmen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 9 months ago #134767
by mcalpinesmen
Paysite-cash with Hikashop? was created by mcalpinesmen
Hi, just wondering if anybody is using Hikashop with Paysite-cash, the payment solution?
I haven't found any reference to it on the forum...
I haven't found any reference to it on the forum...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #134810
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Paysite-cash with Hikashop?
Hi,
We actually have no integrations with Paysite-cash.
I add it on our TODO list.
As we already have about 55 waiting payment plugins, if you need it quickly you can ask for a quote via our contact form.
Or post a request on the commercial jobs section of our forum, or ask to a third developer.
Here is the link about our plugins documentation:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...r-documentation.html
We actually have no integrations with Paysite-cash.
I add it on our TODO list.
As we already have about 55 waiting payment plugins, if you need it quickly you can ask for a quote via our contact form.
Or post a request on the commercial jobs section of our forum, or ask to a third developer.
Here is the link about our plugins documentation:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...r-documentation.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds