Skip to main content

Do We Have This Payment Option

More
12 years 9 months ago #135026 by MyWorld
I ordered an item from a company and choose Wire Transfer as the payment then called them to say I would like to pay via Paypal. I received an email from the company to pay with Paypal and it has the "Pay Now" button in the email.

I logged on to Paypal and the item is already listed there waiting for payment.

My question is how do they do this? Do we have this option? I think this would be a nice option.

Thank you!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #135027 by Jerome
Hi,

Yes, it is a manual payment method, like "collect on delivery" for example.
Just have to rename it and do your manual stuff (call the client).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #149160 by MyWorld
Sorry to bother you but if I choose the "Bank Transfer" plugin does it present the information to the user as to how to pay - is that all it does? Because that may be the one that I need.

I saw the post below with the attached screenshot - is that the Bank Transfer option that they are using?
www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...-options.html#143385

Thank you!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #149165 by nicolas
Yes. That's the bank transfer plugin which is used there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #149471 by MyWorld
I wanted to automatically include the amount and the order number in the Bank account information as per the example below.

I looked in the documentation and searched the forum but I cannot find the field names. Maybe I am not using the correct search terms. Can you please let me know what they are or direct me to where I can find them?

Dear customer,

Please send your Interact ePayment of {AMOUNT} to myemail@mydomain.com

The security answer is your order number: {ORDERNUMBER}


Thank you!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #149475 by nicolas
The text with the amount and order number can be changed with a translation override ( hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify ):
PLEASE_TRANSFERT_MONEY="You can now transfer the amount of %s using the following information."
INCLUDE_ORDER_NUMBER_TO_TRANSFER="Do not forget to include the order number ( %s ) in the comments of the bank transfer so that we can match it to your order."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #149687 by aschiewe
Hi,
I have juste downloaded Hikashop as a demo and I just wan,t to make sure i can do this..Based on your reply i think it can but just want to double check..

I have to methods for payment and delivery

1) Paypal payment (thats ok i know you handle )
Delivery (a) goods are shipped to the customer, I presume Hika shop can handle the fact that multiple items will cost more in terms of shipment. So say 6 bottles of wine will cost less for shipping than 12..
(b) he comes to the brick & mortar shop and collects his goods (so 0 shipping). However he has paid with Paypal already

2) He orders but makes no payment and collect his goods from the brick&mortar shop

let me know,

Andrew

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #149761 by nicolas
Hi,

Yes, all that is possible with HikaShop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #150507 by MyWorld

To do that you'll have to edit the code of the file "plugins\hikashoppayment\banktransfer\banktransfer_end.php".


I'm looking for the file above to edit it. Is it only accessible via FTP because I cannot find it in the backend.

Thanks!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #150508 by MyWorld
Interact eTransfer can be only used by Canadians. I select "Restrictions" in the plugin and unselect USA but on the cart checkout it's still showing eTransfer as one of the payment options.

I don't want USA to have that option so what am I missing please?

Thank you!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #150509 by MyWorld

Interact eTransfer can be only used by Canadians. I select "Restrictions" in the plugin and unselect USA but on the cart checkout it's still showing eTransfer as one of the payment options.

I don't want USA to have that option so what am I missing please?


Regarding the above it appears that it was a cache issue. It seems to be working now.

Please advise about my previous question. Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #150526 by MyWorld
PLEASE_TRANSFERT_MONEY="Your order will be processed as soon as your payment is received. Please send your Interact ePayment in the amount of <span class="transfer-amount">%s</span> to myeamil@myweb.com.

The security answer is your order number: ( %s )."

Can you please tell me what is causing the warning below. I edit the language file as per above but I'm getting this warning:

Warning: sprintf() [function.sprintf]: Too few arguments in /home/.../public_html/.../libraries/joomla/methods.php on line 342


Thank you!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #150581 by nicolas
1. Yes, it needs to be modified via FTP.

2. You should have two overrides:
PLEASE_TRANSFERT_MONEY="Your order will be processed as soon as your payment is received. Please send your Interact ePayment in the amount of <span class="transfer-amount">%s</span> to myeamil@myweb.com.

"
INCLUDE_ORDER_NUMBER_TO_TRANSFER="The security answer is your order number: <span class="transfer-amount">( %s )</span>."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #150684 by MyWorld
Thanks Nicolas.

How does the customer get a copy of the message regarding the bank transfer? Because once they exit the screen they won't have a copy of the instructions.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #150689 by MyWorld
Hi Nicolas,

I have two payment options on the checkout page. It automatically selects the first payment which is fine, but when I select the 2nd payment option then press the "next/submit" button it brings me to the top of the page and I have to do it again, then it works.

It always works the 2nd time but I would like it to work the first time.

Any idea why this would be happening?

Thanks!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #150703 by nicolas
Hi,

1. If you turn on the "Payment of orders not paid immediately" option of the configuration, they will have a button on the orders listing in order to pay for their order and they will see that information again if they click on it.

2. Did you turn on the "auto submit shippind and payment methods selection" option of the configuration ? If no, I would recommend to do that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #151074 by MyWorld
Thank you really appreciate it. I think maybe in the future the user should get an email though. But it's just my opinion :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #151238 by nicolas
The bank transfer details are also added automatically in the email notification if you have a recent version of HikaShop and that your using a recent version of the email template.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.283 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum