- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Bitcoin Module
12 years 9 months ago #136122
by tunage
Bitcoin Module was created by tunage
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I am looking for 'or' looking to create a Bitcoin payment module with an escrow function.
I found these 2 files and the database field appear to be the major components though it appears as though I am missing some files.
administrator/components/com_hikashop/controllers/order.php
language/en-GB/en-GB.com_hikashop.ini
wy8sk_hikashop_payment
Is there a component map of the major files or a howto create modules for HikaShop?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I am looking for 'or' looking to create a Bitcoin payment module with an escrow function.
I found these 2 files and the database field appear to be the major components though it appears as though I am missing some files.
administrator/components/com_hikashop/controllers/order.php
language/en-GB/en-GB.com_hikashop.ini
wy8sk_hikashop_payment
Is there a component map of the major files or a howto create modules for HikaShop?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #136124
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Bitcoin Module
Hi,
I think you want to create a bitcoin payment plugin, not a bitcoin module.
If you want to develop a plugin for HikaShop, please read the developer documentation which will give you some useful information.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...r-documentation.html
You can read/use payment plugins which are included in HikaShop as a base of knowledge or as a base for your new plugin.
You can also check this forum thread:
www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...-bitcoin-plugin.html
Regards,
I think you want to create a bitcoin payment plugin, not a bitcoin module.
If you want to develop a plugin for HikaShop, please read the developer documentation which will give you some useful information.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...r-documentation.html
You can read/use payment plugins which are included in HikaShop as a base of knowledge or as a base for your new plugin.
You can also check this forum thread:
www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...-bitcoin-plugin.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tunage
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds