payment plugin translation
- pulsarinformatique
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 9 months ago #137394
by pulsarinformatique
payment plugin translation was created by pulsarinformatique
- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.3
Hi,
I've installed Falang and it works great, except for translation of the specific configuration of the payment plugins.
For example for the plugin banktransfer, the informatiosn of the bank account are written but where can I translate them please?
in advance thans for your answer!
Raphaelle
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.3
Hi,
I've installed Falang and it works great, except for translation of the specific configuration of the payment plugins.
For example for the plugin banktransfer, the informatiosn of the bank account are written but where can I translate them please?
in advance thans for your answer!
Raphaelle
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 9 months ago #137405
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic payment plugin translation
Hi,
You'll be able to do it by editing your translation file , and by using these translation keys "ORDER_STATUS"/"ORDER_STATUS_NOTIFICATION"/"BANK_ACCOUNT_INFORMATION".
You'll be able to do it by editing your translation file , and by using these translation keys "ORDER_STATUS"/"ORDER_STATUS_NOTIFICATION"/"BANK_ACCOUNT_INFORMATION".
The following user(s) said Thank You: pulsarinformatique
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds