- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Paypal plugin no option to pay by credit card
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #138994
by rebepoi
Paypal plugin no option to pay by credit card was created by rebepoi
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
michaelthomashoward.com/index.php/webshop
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Starter 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Eny browser
Hello,
I have paypal business account but still pay by credit card without account creation is not showing. I've checked every setting for so meny times and I have no clue why it's not working. I've updated paypal Account optional again, but still no luck.
Only time when this credit card option is shown is when I have all ready logged in to paypal for example in other browser tab, but when I clear browsing history and cookies credit card option is not there when I go to paypan payment page. Feels like a bug?
Any ideas anybody?
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Starter 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Eny browser
Hello,
I have paypal business account but still pay by credit card without account creation is not showing. I've checked every setting for so meny times and I have no clue why it's not working. I've updated paypal Account optional again, but still no luck.
Only time when this credit card option is shown is when I have all ready logged in to paypal for example in other browser tab, but when I clear browsing history and cookies credit card option is not there when I go to paypan payment page. Feels like a bug?
Any ideas anybody?
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by rebepoi. Reason: screenshot
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139025
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Paypal plugin no option to pay by credit card
Hi,
If you have a business account so I suggest to use the paypal pro payment plugin.
This allow to ask the credit card informations directly in the checkout of your shop without redirecting the customer to paypal.
If you have a business account so I suggest to use the paypal pro payment plugin.
This allow to ask the credit card informations directly in the checkout of your shop without redirecting the customer to paypal.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds