- Posts: 121
- Thank you received: 7
Alphauserpoints broken in 2.2.3 business
12 years 8 months ago #140220
by jeremynsl
Alphauserpoints broken in 2.2.3 business was created by jeremynsl
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
nucleus-soundlab.com
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : latest
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.238
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : latest Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hey there,
I just got an email from a customer that they were not able to pay with points. I did a checkout myself, and sure enough that payment option is not visible. I have changed nothing with AUP in months. I did install 2.2.3 in mid-December so I'm assuming it's been broken since then.
I checked the payment plugin itself and it was still activated and all settings the same as usual. Customers have been still accumulating points. But not able to spend them.
I updated to the latest AUP and that did nothing. Is it a known issue that the AUP plugin doesn't work anymore?
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : latest
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.238
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : latest Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hey there,
I just got an email from a customer that they were not able to pay with points. I did a checkout myself, and sure enough that payment option is not visible. I have changed nothing with AUP in months. I did install 2.2.3 in mid-December so I'm assuming it's been broken since then.
I checked the payment plugin itself and it was still activated and all settings the same as usual. Customers have been still accumulating points. But not able to spend them.
I updated to the latest AUP and that did nothing. Is it a known issue that the AUP plugin doesn't work anymore?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140227
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Alphauserpoints broken in 2.2.3 business
Hi,
The plugin "alphauserpoints" didn't change since several months (July, for a patch for HikaMarket compatibility).
The plugins "user points" have changed and got some improvements.
Can you please provide a screenshot of your payment point configuration ?
Regards,
The plugin "alphauserpoints" didn't change since several months (July, for a patch for HikaMarket compatibility).
The plugins "user points" have changed and got some improvements.
Can you please provide a screenshot of your payment point configuration ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds