Blank page with FastPay return url
With error reporting and debugging on I get the following error message:
Notice: Undefined property: plgHikashoppaymentCommon::$payment_params in ...plugins/hikashoppayment/common/common.php on line 25 Fatal error: Cannot pass parameter 1 by reference in ...plugins/hikashoppayment/common/common.php on line 111
I have noticed that the PayFast plugin directory does not sit in the hikashoppayment directory in the plugins directory but in a directory called payment in the plugins directory.
Any help or ideas on how to fix this will be appreciated.
I am using HikaShop Business: 2.2.3 and Joomla 3.2.1
php version 5.4.4-14+deb7u7
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
In the file "plugins/hikashoppayment/common/common.php" please replace
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have made these changes but I now receive the following error:
Notice
You must provide at least one recipient email address.
This message is shown on a blank screen.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You'll have to add the line:
after the line:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We need to use PayFast and would just like to know if the solution provided by Nicolas finally sorted out the problem?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thank you for taking the time to help me with this issue. I was away for a short while so please firgive the delay in replying to your message.
I think that you have just about completed this plugin. I now get a notice at the top of the page that says:
You must provide at least one recipient email address.
And in a new line:
Thank you for your order.
Do you know why we are getting the email address issue?
Is it possible to include the thank you for your order message in the main body of the website instead of in the notice space at the top of the site?
I have attached a screenshot.
Jenn I hope this helps you to.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If you want to move around the messages, you can do that in your template (you'll have to ask your template provider for the exact procedure).
Regarding the email error, it means that one of the emails which is sent after the payment couldn't be sent because the recipient email was missing.
Which emails did you get after the payment ? Could you maybe do some screenshot ? That way we should be able to tell you which email is the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I am getting the same error: You must provide at least one recipient email address when order using credit cards are put through. I have checked to see if the emails are set in the backend and they are.
I create an article and set the return page to that article, though the error still pops up for a few seconds before redirecting to the article.
Thanks for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You're not using FastPay, so the cause of that error message being displayed is different.
In your case it would mean that the email address of the receiver is missing in the email and thus probably comes from either the "Payment notifications email address" or the "Order creation notifications email address" settings of the configuration are empty.
Could you check these ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I just checked and all the emails are set correctly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Do you have solved your problem ?
Which version of HikaShop do you have ? As I remember there was an issue on the emails and it should have been corrected.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.