Skip to main content

Paypal not showing

More
12 years 7 months ago #142390 by ceciliasp
Paypal not showing was created by ceciliasp
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.x-ed.com.ar
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3 Starter
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : 5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 26.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message


HI,
I`ve configured the paypal plugin with all the information as indicated in the documentatio and in www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#paym but I still can`t make it to work.
It simply doesn`t show in the payment option.
My purchasing workflow is: Login - Payment - It does not require an other steps since what we are selling are on line courses so there is no fullfillment or shipping needed.
The currency I've selected is supported by paypal and I`ve entered my paypal email address.
Still I can`t make it appear.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #142419 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Paypal not showing
Hi,
Can you show me some screenshots of how you configured you checkout workflow ("Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout") and your paypal payment method ?
Also can you test it with the "address" added through your checkout process.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #142741 by ceciliasp
Replied by ceciliasp on topic Paypal not showing
Yes. I must say that my site is in spanish. I hope that's not a problem for you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #142745 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Paypal not showing
You should remove the zone restriction in the paypal plugin options. Otherwise, it will only show if your current user address is in Argentina, which is probably not the case.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #142747 by ceciliasp
Replied by ceciliasp on topic Paypal not showing
Well. I'm trying with both addresses (one in Argentina and one in the States) and it is not showing in either one.
I want the plugin to be shown only for non-argentinian residents

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #142820 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Paypal not showing
Ok, but can you unset all your PayPal restriction options, so that we can be sure that it's not coming from this ?
Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #142880 by ceciliasp
Replied by ceciliasp on topic Paypal not showing
Ready, I already eliminated all the restrictions and the paypal option is still missing..... :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #143013 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Paypal not showing
I can see that you're using ARS as your main currency on your website but ARS is not a currency supported by PayPal. Change it to USD for example and you'll see the PayPal payment method.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #143015 by ceciliasp
Replied by ceciliasp on topic Paypal not showing
thanks Nicolas. My site's main currency is AR$ but I want to set paypal option for foreign clients, who would need to pay in Usd. is that posible?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #143025 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Paypal not showing
That's already the case. Simply change the currency of your frontend to USD using the hikashop currency switcher module that you can configure via the joomla modules manager and you'll see the PayPal payment method on your checkout.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #143165 by ceciliasp
Replied by ceciliasp on topic Paypal not showing
Thanks NIcolas, I tried to do what you suggested. I enabled the currency switcher module, but whenever I clic on it and hover with the mouse over the currency options, the menu dissapears :huh: .
The product has both prices in AR$ and U$S.
I'm attaching an image, but I don`t know if it would give more information.
Just another question: as you can see, the link displayed when visiting the product page is www.mydomain.com//hikashop-menu-for-prod...acon-cientifica.html
I thought that when enabling SEF urls, this wouldn`t be the case. Is there anything else I should do?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #143228 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Paypal not showing
Hi,
1. Can you give us a link to the page where you are having the issue so that we can directly test it ?
2. Renaming your product listing content menu will probably do the job, but note that you can also use one of the SEF module mentionned through this thread :

Regarding your SEO optimization you should probably use a SEF module like :
- ACESEF
- SH404SEF
- ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #143287 by ceciliasp
Replied by ceciliasp on topic Paypal not showing
Here`s the link to one of the productos (courses, actually)
www.horizonteaps.com.ar/hikashop-menu-fo...acon-cientifica.html

I'll take a look at the SEF modules

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #143358 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Paypal not showing
There is no currency switcher module on that page.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #143490 by ceciliasp
Replied by ceciliasp on topic Paypal not showing
Sorry...that's me bad since the module is only available for registered users.
The problem since to be happening only with my user profile (superuser) since I asked some friends to test-drive the site with end users and they didn`t seem to have the problem.
I'm attaching a video capture of the module so you can see what is happening.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #143518 by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Paypal not showing
Nothing is attached.
If you are the only one experiencing this maybe it comes from your browser cookies/cache. Try with a fresh session and tell us how it's going on.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #143694 by ceciliasp
Replied by ceciliasp on topic Paypal not showing
I'm sorry, I think the attached was to big.
So the problem is not happening with Chrome... so I guess it is a Firefox bug...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.308 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum