- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Authorize.net payment plugin with sandbox testing
12 years 7 months ago #142795
by dharma
Authorize.net payment plugin with sandbox testing was created by dharma
Hi,
I am new to Hikashop and I am trying to iuse authorize.net payment plugin with my hikashop shopping site. I have created my sandbox account and configured the API login, transaction key and MD5 hash with the credentials I received. Also, I have published this payment plugin. Surprisingly, I cannot see Authorize.net payment option in my front end. I have my paypal option working at front end, but not Authorize.net.
Can anyone help me to configure this out please?
Thanks,
Dharma
I am new to Hikashop and I am trying to iuse authorize.net payment plugin with my hikashop shopping site. I have created my sandbox account and configured the API login, transaction key and MD5 hash with the credentials I received. Also, I have published this payment plugin. Surprisingly, I cannot see Authorize.net payment option in my front end. I have my paypal option working at front end, but not Authorize.net.
Can anyone help me to configure this out please?
Thanks,
Dharma
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #142799
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Authorize.net payment plugin with sandbox testing
Hi,
Checking the payment FAQ will probably help you to find from where the problem is coming from.
Checking the payment FAQ will probably help you to find from where the problem is coming from.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143369
by dharma
Replied by dharma on topic Authorize.net payment plugin with sandbox testing
Thanks Mohamed for your reply.
I tried to follow all the payment FAQs and configuration according to my knowledge, but it's not displaying at the front end. My paypal option is showing up but not this authorize.net plugin. I have used Australian Dollar as my currency and I have not restricted to any zone. I have used API login ID and transaction key received from authorize.net during registration.
Please find the attachment to check my payment configuration.
Your help would be much appreciated.
Thanks once again.
I tried to follow all the payment FAQs and configuration according to my knowledge, but it's not displaying at the front end. My paypal option is showing up but not this authorize.net plugin. I have used Australian Dollar as my currency and I have not restricted to any zone. I have used API login ID and transaction key received from authorize.net during registration.
Please find the attachment to check my payment configuration.
Your help would be much appreciated.
Thanks once again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #143500
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Authorize.net payment plugin with sandbox testing
Hi,
Note that the Authorize.net payment method only support the USD currency, can you try to set your main currency to USD and see if the Authorize.net payment method is showing ?
Thanks
.
Note that the Authorize.net payment method only support the USD currency, can you try to set your main currency to USD and see if the Authorize.net payment method is showing ?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds