- Posts: 108
- Thank you received: 1
Paypal is not showing when using ILS as currency
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #143562
by shoppist
Paypal is not showing when using ILS as currency was created by shoppist
I have defined two payment methods, paypal and credit card but it seems like ILS is not a supported currency even though it states in the improvements that ILS is now supported.
how can I add it?
Thank you
-- url of the page with the problem -- : 192.185.160.133/~playmoco/
-- HikaShop version -- : standard
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF
how can I add it?
Thank you
-- url of the page with the problem -- : 192.185.160.133/~playmoco/
-- HikaShop version -- : standard
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by shoppist.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143566
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Paypal is not showing when using ILS as currency
Hi,
ILS is right listed in the paypal plugin.
Are you sure that the currency you use have the currency code ILS ?
Regards,
PS : "Standard" is not an HikaShop version number and it is not an HikaShop edition name too.
ILS is right listed in the paypal plugin.
Are you sure that the currency you use have the currency code ILS ?
Regards,
PS : "Standard" is not an HikaShop version number and it is not an HikaShop edition name too.
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143613
by shoppist
Replied by shoppist on topic Paypal is not showing when using ILS as currency
Hi Jerome,
Sorry, i meant Starter of course.
I know it is listed but see the screenshot I attached previously, there is a little X under the ILS currency code.
thank you
Sorry, i meant Starter of course.
I know it is listed but see the screenshot I attached previously, there is a little X under the ILS currency code.
thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143667
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Paypal is not showing when using ILS as currency
Hi,
Yes the screenshot said that the currency is not supported. That's why I am asking you a screenshot of your currency details (in the System > Currencies) in order to be sure that you are using a currency with the right "currency_code".
The title in the screenshot it not "ILS" but the symbol of the currency, that's why I am wondering if the currency configuration is right.
Regards,
Yes the screenshot said that the currency is not supported. That's why I am asking you a screenshot of your currency details (in the System > Currencies) in order to be sure that you are using a currency with the right "currency_code".
The title in the screenshot it not "ILS" but the symbol of the currency, that's why I am wondering if the currency configuration is right.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143730
by shoppist
Replied by shoppist on topic Paypal is not showing when using ILS as currency
Hi Jerome,
you are right, that was the problem, I mixed the symbol sign with the code.
now paypal is displaying but it created another problem. In Israel, where we work we use the symbol after the amount and not the code.
How can i change it so the symbol will be displayed and not the code?
Thank you,
you are right, that was the problem, I mixed the symbol sign with the code.
now paypal is displaying but it created another problem. In Israel, where we work we use the symbol after the amount and not the code.
How can i change it so the symbol will be displayed and not the code?
Thank you,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143770
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Paypal is not showing when using ILS as currency
Simply change the "format" option of your currency according to the documentation (help button on the page).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #143824
by shoppist
Replied by shoppist on topic Paypal is not showing when using ILS as currency
when I use: %i ₪
I get: 99 ILS ₪ but I don't want to display ILS, any other combination removes the price.
Solution is to use %n then it will display only the price and the symbol!
Thank you very much
I get: 99 ILS ₪ but I don't want to display ILS, any other combination removes the price.
Solution is to use %n then it will display only the price and the symbol!
Thank you very much
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by shoppist.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds