- Posts: 68
- Thank you received: 0
Paypal Button Style
12 years 7 months ago #143607
by marietek
Paypal Button Style was created by marietek
-- HikaShop version -- : starter 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-Hello
I use Hikashop for 2 joomla 2.5 websites with a paypal paiment.
I need to personalize the paypal page for each website.
Paypal give me an opportunity to use a paypal style that I can integrate in the button code of the paiment.
Can I do that with hikashop and the paypal plugin ?
Have a nice day
Marietek
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-Hello
I use Hikashop for 2 joomla 2.5 websites with a paypal paiment.
I need to personalize the paypal page for each website.
Paypal give me an opportunity to use a paypal style that I can integrate in the button code of the paiment.
Can I do that with hikashop and the paypal plugin ?
Have a nice day
Marietek
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #143617
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Paypal Button Style
Hi,
If you have to send them some parameters to customize your Paypal payment space, you'll be able to do it by editing the onAfterOrderConfirm function of the Paypal plugin, and add your new parameters through the "$vars" variable.
If you have to send them some parameters to customize your Paypal payment space, you'll be able to do it by editing the onAfterOrderConfirm function of the Paypal plugin, and add your new parameters through the "$vars" variable.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143627
by marietek
Replied by marietek on topic Paypal Button Style
Thanks for you very quick answer!
Can you give me the path to find the onAfterOrderConfirm function?
Marietek
Can you give me the path to find the onAfterOrderConfirm function?
Marietek
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #143662
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Paypal Button Style
Sure, you'll find it through the file : "plugins\hikashoppayment\paypal\paypal.php".
The following user(s) said Thank You: marietek
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #143672
by marietek
Replied by marietek on topic Paypal Button Style
I find it, thanks!
But ....I am a little afraid to put a wrong code in this..
I need to put
<input type="hidden" name="page_style" value="NomDuStyleQueVousAvezCréé">
Can I put some thing like
'page_style' => 'NomDuStyleQueVousAvezCréé',
Can you tell me if it is right?
marietek
But ....I am a little afraid to put a wrong code in this..
I need to put
<input type="hidden" name="page_style" value="NomDuStyleQueVousAvezCréé">
Can I put some thing like
'page_style' => 'NomDuStyleQueVousAvezCréé',
Can you tell me if it is right?
marietek
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by marietek.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #143706
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Paypal Button Style
to do it you'll just have to add this value through your "$vars" variable, so using this code will probably do the job :
Code:
$vars['page_style'] = 'NomDuStyleQueVousAvezCréé';
The following user(s) said Thank You: marietek
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds