- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Paypal Option Not Showing
12 years 7 months ago #144153
by JoeUnPar
Paypal Option Not Showing was created by JoeUnPar
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
Thanks for you last prompt reply, much appreciated. Now I have a question on why doesn't my paypal option show up. It worked fine up to when I fixed a few other things and now it doesn't show up at all. I have tried deleting it and creating a new one without any luck. Everything seems to be in order except for this. I have read through all the forum, nothing seems to cover it. Any help :huh: would be most appreciated. Site is tasmanspas.com.au
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
Thanks for you last prompt reply, much appreciated. Now I have a question on why doesn't my paypal option show up. It worked fine up to when I fixed a few other things and now it doesn't show up at all. I have tried deleting it and creating a new one without any luck. Everything seems to be in order except for this. I have read through all the forum, nothing seems to cover it. Any help :huh: would be most appreciated. Site is tasmanspas.com.au
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #144210
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Paypal Option Not Showing
Hi,
Please check each point of the FAQ on that issue and you should find the problem:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...on/106-faq.html#paym
Please check each point of the FAQ on that issue and you should find the problem:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...on/106-faq.html#paym
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #146512
by JoeUnPar
Replied by JoeUnPar on topic Paypal Option Not Showing
Thanks,
One more question on Paypal. I have set up the email address for the payment receiver but it also shows up in the login area of the payer instead of the email address of the payer?
What am I doing wrong?
many thanks for your patience.
One more question on Paypal. I have set up the email address for the payment receiver but it also shows up in the login area of the payer instead of the email address of the payer?
What am I doing wrong?
many thanks for your patience.
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by JoeUnPar. Reason: add file
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #146553
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Paypal Option Not Showing
That's probably because of your browser which fills the email fields of forms automatically, PayPal or not.
So there is actually nothing to do sine other users won't see it and will see either their email address or nothing.
So there is actually nothing to do sine other users won't see it and will see either their email address or nothing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds