- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Autohorize.net. Do you have to leave the site?
12 years 7 months ago #145631
by jingato
Autohorize.net. Do you have to leave the site? was created by jingato
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.maxxguards.com/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.23
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi. I just installed HikaShop and I have I'm trying to figure out how to set up the system to use Authorize.net and I have a couple questions.
1) It seems like the only way to do it is to leave the site and then be redirected back to your site after the purchase is complete. Is it not possible to use it without leaving your site? Is that the way all payments work or just Authorize.net.
2) I was given the info by the payment service for Authorize.net and none of the settings look the same as the ones expected in HiksShop. I was given things like SIC Code, Agency Number, Bin Number, Auth TID and Settlement TID. There are others as well, but none that seem to match the settings in HikaShop.
Thanks for the assistance
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.23
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi. I just installed HikaShop and I have I'm trying to figure out how to set up the system to use Authorize.net and I have a couple questions.
1) It seems like the only way to do it is to leave the site and then be redirected back to your site after the purchase is complete. Is it not possible to use it without leaving your site? Is that the way all payments work or just Authorize.net.
2) I was given the info by the payment service for Authorize.net and none of the settings look the same as the ones expected in HiksShop. I was given things like SIC Code, Agency Number, Bin Number, Auth TID and Settlement TID. There are others as well, but none that seem to match the settings in HikaShop.
Thanks for the assistance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #145648
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Autohorize.net. Do you have to leave the site?
Hi,
1. The solution will probably be to use the DPM authorize.net API where you'll be able to pay your order in an iframe through your website.
2. Note that you should directly ask Authorize.net to give you your account detail or to show you where you'll find it.
1. The solution will probably be to use the DPM authorize.net API where you'll be able to pay your order in an iframe through your website.
2. Note that you should directly ask Authorize.net to give you your account detail or to show you where you'll find it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #145771
by jingato
Replied by jingato on topic Autohorize.net. Do you have to leave the site?
So your saying there is no support for actually collecting the the payment info on our site and processing it through Authorize.net? Doing it through an Iframe is basically a hack to make it look like your not leaving the site even though you are.
Also, I am actually using TransLink as my payment gateway Which is not supported so they said I can use Authorize.net an an intermediary to get it hooked up.
Also, I am actually using TransLink as my payment gateway Which is not supported so they said I can use Authorize.net an an intermediary to get it hooked up.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #145853
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Autohorize.net. Do you have to leave the site?
Hi,
Yes, actually the only way is to use the method given by Mohamed.
To find the matches for the fields, because TransLink said you can use Authorize, I think that you should ask them which fields are to fill with your informations.
Yes, actually the only way is to use the method given by Mohamed.
To find the matches for the fields, because TransLink said you can use Authorize, I think that you should ask them which fields are to fill with your informations.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds