- Posts: 208
- Thank you received: 10
Alphapoints not working....I think
12 years 7 months ago #145816
by simmiepam
Alphapoints not working....I think was created by simmiepam
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
bestedernewsletters.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0 Essentials (purchased 2 days ago)
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.8
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Happy that I finally have the alphauser points showing up on the checkout page as an option.
But something weird is happening.
Here it shows that the user is purchasing $8.32
The points says they have 1100 points and can use 832 of them for a discount. Here's the screen shot
So..... I checked that YES I want to use the points to pay
The point section NOW says that I have 1100 points and can use them for a $11.00 discount
Why is it showing that??? Shouldn't it show that NOW I will have 268 points left (after I apply the 832 for the order?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0 Essentials (purchased 2 days ago)
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.8
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Happy that I finally have the alphauser points showing up on the checkout page as an option.
But something weird is happening.
Here it shows that the user is purchasing $8.32
The points says they have 1100 points and can use 832 of them for a discount. Here's the screen shot
So..... I checked that YES I want to use the points to pay
The point section NOW says that I have 1100 points and can use them for a $11.00 discount
Why is it showing that??? Shouldn't it show that NOW I will have 268 points left (after I apply the 832 for the order?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #145908
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Alphapoints not working....I think
Hi,
In the plugin "plugins/hikashoppayment/userpoints/userpoints.php" can you please replace
By
It should fix your problem.
Regards,
In the plugin "plugins/hikashoppayment/userpoints/userpoints.php" can you please replace
Code:
if(isset($order->additional['userpoints']))
$final_price -= $order->additional['userpoints']->price_value_with_tax;
$pointsDecrease = $final_price * ( 1 / $this->plugin_params->value );
Code:
// if(isset($order->additional['userpoints']))
// $final_price -= $order->additional['userpoints']->price_value_with_tax;
$pointsDecrease = $final_price * ( 1 / $this->plugin_params->value );
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds