- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 1
Assign currency to the specific country?
- markespositi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #145948
by markespositi
Assign currency to the specific country? was created by markespositi
After the customers select her/his address, I would like to show the price in the specific currency of the country specified in the address.
How to do that? Thanks
How to do that? Thanks
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by markespositi.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #146021
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Assign currency to the specific country?
Hi,
I think that you'll probably find your answer through this thread ?
I think that you'll probably find your answer through this thread ?
In HikaShop, you can set different prices by currency.
And you can force a currency based on the user location, you need the plugin geolocation. It will select automatically the currency and the user couldn't find it, or as you said, you can create your own module to select a country and then force the currency.
ps: the documentation for the geolocation plugin (I think you already read this)
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...hop-geolocation.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds