Skip to main content

When I am Redirect on Paypal form then it display

More
12 years 7 months ago #146333 by Goyal
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.montrealsalsaconvention.com/
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.2.2,
-- Joomla version -- : 3.0.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : google crome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : When I am Redirect on Paypal form then it display Email ID of the marchant I want to display Store name In place of email is it possible ??? plz help me ...


Thank You in Advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #146346 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,
I think that you should directly ask it to PayPal so that they can help you to customize your merchant payment interface.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum