- Posts: 96
- Thank you received: 3
Payment method: own payment?
-- HikaShop version -- : Business 2.2.3 and HikaMarket 1.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello,
I want to add the payment method where a buyer can make money by an own private transfer separat from the shop.
Is that possible. So someone buys something and gets his email etc.. He can choose to pay by private transfer.
Best regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Then why not repurpose one of the offline payment methods (check, bank transfer, collect on delivery) for that by creating a new instance of it with the name you want ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks. That works for me. I have choosen for "HikaShop bank transfer payment plugin" and made a customize 'status'. But when I 'm finish an order with this payment method the order is given the status 'created' and not the customize status?
(I have chosen in the general configuration: order: "default order status = created" and "payment confirmed order status = confirmed").
The reason I want a customize status is that I want to send a customize email to this payment choosers. And the status created is also used for orders that not ends good in the shop. So that status I can't use for this.
Can you also tell me where I can edit the banktransfer-end message for the this bank transfer payment? In the details from this payment method I see the bank information. But I want to customize this message much more. If possible with the details from the order (which products/articles and quantity). I can't find it in the views.
Thanks again for answering. Your support is great (like hikashop)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
How do you have created the new order status ? Via the Menu System > Order statuses ?
In the payment settings you have to select your custom status.
To change the message after a bantransfert, you have to edit the file:
plugins\hikashoppayment\banktransfert\banktransfert_end.php
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You asked me:
How do you have created the new order status ? Via the Menu System > Order statuses ?
YES
In the payment settings you have to select your custom status. I did.
But when I finish the order with the payment where I set this custom status, the order gets the default status 'created'?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Can you please provide a screenshot of your bank transfer plugin configuration ?
And also a screenshot of an order made with your bank transfer payment plugin (from your HikaShop backend).
Thanks
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
See enclosed the screenshots you asked me.Jerome wrote: Hi,
Can you please provide a screenshot of your bank transfer plugin configuration ?
And also a screenshot of an order made with your bank transfer payment plugin (from your HikaShop backend).
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please replace in the "plugins/hikashoppayment/banktransfer/banktransfer.php"
I will commit these modification for the next HikaShop package.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks. Your fix works.
The order get the custom status now. But when I set the status from the custom to 'confirmed' the stock is not updated?
The stock will be update when I go from 'created' to ' confirmed'.
Another question is: can I make different Email text for a status? So I like to have a default text for confirmed and another for my custom status.
Thank you for all the help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The order will be modified using the normal way, the product stock will be updating correctly if the Hikashop configuration says so.
If you want to have different email text depending the order status, you will have to override your emails and change the text depending the order status.
You can put the code into the "preloader" file, it will be easier for just changing text without touching the mail design.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.