- Posts: 80
- Thank you received: 0
Relation between a plugin and a bank
12 years 6 months ago #146591
by leonora
Relation between a plugin and a bank was created by leonora
Hi,
I 'm making my first online shop and I'm a bit lost with the payments
How I can know which plugin is used to pay by credit card and the money is entered in a specific bank ?
Or, in other words: When I know the bank details to set up the credit card payment, how can I identify the appropriate plugin? It's a spanish bank
Thanks in advance
Leonora
I 'm making my first online shop and I'm a bit lost with the payments
How I can know which plugin is used to pay by credit card and the money is entered in a specific bank ?
Or, in other words: When I know the bank details to set up the credit card payment, how can I identify the appropriate plugin? It's a spanish bank
Thanks in advance
Leonora
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #146595
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Relation between a plugin and a bank
Hi,
You need to ask your bank which payment API it supports. It could be CECA or SERMEPA or MercadoPago for example. Then, you can use the plugin with the same name.
You need to ask your bank which payment API it supports. It could be CECA or SERMEPA or MercadoPago for example. Then, you can use the plugin with the same name.
The following user(s) said Thank You: leonora
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #146596
by leonora
Replied by leonora on topic Relation between a plugin and a bank
And are they free?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #146598
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Relation between a plugin and a bank
Most of them are. Some are developed by third party developers and are not free.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #146599
by leonora
Replied by leonora on topic Relation between a plugin and a bank
Thanks a lot!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds