- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
Shopping cart shipping and tax
12 years 6 months ago #147201
by khatala
Shopping cart shipping and tax was created by khatala
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.khatalapetlodge.com.au/
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
When I add something to my shopping cart and wish to complete payment by clicking finish, nothing happens, the same page is displayed. Also, I dont see the sipping cost amount anywhere. Is it not supposed to be showing in my shopping cart? The AusPost plugin is published and I have weight and length, width, height values to each product. I have attached a screenshot.
My second question relates to screenshot #2. As seen on the left hand side, I have a shopping cart area which shows which products have been added to the cart and the price. However, that price is showing the GST EXCLUDED price. I would like it to show the GST included price. When I click proceed to checkout, it does show GST included price, but I would prefer to show the GST included price everywhere.
Thank you!
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
When I add something to my shopping cart and wish to complete payment by clicking finish, nothing happens, the same page is displayed. Also, I dont see the sipping cost amount anywhere. Is it not supposed to be showing in my shopping cart? The AusPost plugin is published and I have weight and length, width, height values to each product. I have attached a screenshot.
My second question relates to screenshot #2. As seen on the left hand side, I have a shopping cart area which shows which products have been added to the cart and the price. However, that price is showing the GST EXCLUDED price. I would like it to show the GST included price. When I click proceed to checkout, it does show GST included price, but I would prefer to show the GST included price everywhere.
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #147220
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Shopping cart shipping and tax
Hi,
Few changes has been made recently about that.
It will be in the next release of HikaShop.
Currently, during the checkout I suggest to not display the cart module and add the step cart in the checkout workflow configuration. (Confguration > Checkout).
For the shipping price, that's probably because you don't display the shipping step, so as the cart, you have to add it in the checkout workflow.
Few changes has been made recently about that.
It will be in the next release of HikaShop.
Currently, during the checkout I suggest to not display the cart module and add the step cart in the checkout workflow configuration. (Confguration > Checkout).
For the shipping price, that's probably because you don't display the shipping step, so as the cart, you have to add it in the checkout workflow.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds