- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
[Solved] Authorize Payment Plugin - No CC?
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #147668
by Mijeman
[Solved] Authorize Payment Plugin - No CC? was created by Mijeman
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
weapongolfclubs.com/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
I have an authorize.net plugin installed and running with the proper credentials, but the problem I'm having is that you cannot enter a credit card on the checkout. I enabled a plain-Jane credit card plugin, and it showed up for that. Am I missing something?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
I have an authorize.net plugin installed and running with the proper credentials, but the problem I'm having is that you cannot enter a credit card on the checkout. I enabled a plain-Jane credit card plugin, and it showed up for that. Am I missing something?
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by Mijeman.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #147695
by Mijeman
Replied by Mijeman on topic Authorize Payment Plugin - No Credit Card...?
Update: I've figured it out. After looking at the code like a dumb person, I released that setting the API to AIM causes it to populate. Feel free to close the thread.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds