Skip to main content

Can I use Paypal Pro with Hikashop and Akeeba Sub?

More
12 years 6 months ago #149398 by rob3139
Can I use Paypal Pro with Hikashop and Akeeba Subscriptions? I have Paypal set up, but I can't see a Paypal Pro subscriptions plugin, and I can't see this anywhere on the documentation.

Thanks!

Rob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #149424 by nicolas
Hi,

You can use any payment plugin with HikaShop and Akeeba Subscriptions.
The PayPal recurring payment plugin that we provide is only to be able to do recurring payments, and if that's something you need, then you'll only be able to do it with that PayPal recurring payment plugin. But otherwise, any payment plugin will work, including the PayPal Pro plugin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum