Skip to main content

Problem with Paypal

More
12 years 6 months ago #149419 by Ronon
Problem with Paypal was created by Ronon
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.tengoqueprobarlo.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.23

Hello, when I try to make a purchase in my online store through Paypal, I get the following error in the Paypal website:

"We're sprucing things up right now, but We Should be done by."

Can be a configuration error module in HikaShop Paypal payment, or be a temporary problem with Paypal?

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #149422 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem with Paypal
This message doesn't come from HikaShop.
I would recommend to contact your PayPal support for help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum