- Posts: 44
- Thank you received: 0
Modify Payment Methods
12 years 6 months ago #150213
by benrud
Modify Payment Methods was created by benrud
-- url of the page with the problem -- : test.crossfitshorts.com/
-- HikaShop version -- :HikaShop Essential 2.2.3, Joomla!™ Online Shop System
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- :5.4.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
Hello Everyone,
I'm trying to figure out how to modify an existing payment method. I go to the existing methods, but I can't edit them. The only way I can see to 'edit' them would be to create a new one and then delete the old. Is this correct or is there another way?
Please see screenshot.
Thanks,
Todd
-- HikaShop version -- :HikaShop Essential 2.2.3, Joomla!™ Online Shop System
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- :5.4.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
Hello Everyone,
I'm trying to figure out how to modify an existing payment method. I go to the existing methods, but I can't edit them. The only way I can see to 'edit' them would be to create a new one and then delete the old. Is this correct or is there another way?
Please see screenshot.
Thanks,
Todd
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #150226
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Modify Payment Methods
Hi,
That's because you didn't enter any name in them. Normally, the name of the payment method is clickable. You'll have to delete and recreate them yes.
That's because you didn't enter any name in them. Normally, the name of the payment method is clickable. You'll have to delete and recreate them yes.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds