- Posts: 84
- Thank you received: 0
sandbox goes nowhere?
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #151190
by lwlbar
sandbox goes nowhere? was created by lwlbar
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
stlena.dekerpelbarclay.com/index.php/com...ep/step-2?Itemid=149
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.26
Hi,
I am having some difficulties with testing a paypal plugin, which I am fairly sure is configured correctly.
Under payment plugins I have a Paypal payment method that is published, set to number 1 (order) and has had the url changed to: www.sandbox.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr and the email to a business sandbox account. The plugin is set to all access and is visible on the front end. However when payment is validated (choosing Paypal) I receive the message saying I will be redirected to paypal (with button if it doesn't happen in 10 secs) which quickly dissapears leaving an admin message "the cart is empty" without having gone via paypal.
The order is created and a creation email is sent out, but nothing else ....
I have gone over the forum looking for similar cases, I have tried deleting and recreating the payment method and I am fairly sure I have sandbox setup correctly....so I am a bit at a loss.
Any ideas would be appreciated!
kindly
Luke
Ok maybe a bit too quick on the draw here....started again and manged to get through...possibly a space in front of paypal address... :blush:
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.26
Hi,
I am having some difficulties with testing a paypal plugin, which I am fairly sure is configured correctly.
Under payment plugins I have a Paypal payment method that is published, set to number 1 (order) and has had the url changed to: www.sandbox.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr and the email to a business sandbox account. The plugin is set to all access and is visible on the front end. However when payment is validated (choosing Paypal) I receive the message saying I will be redirected to paypal (with button if it doesn't happen in 10 secs) which quickly dissapears leaving an admin message "the cart is empty" without having gone via paypal.
The order is created and a creation email is sent out, but nothing else ....
I have gone over the forum looking for similar cases, I have tried deleting and recreating the payment method and I am fairly sure I have sandbox setup correctly....so I am a bit at a loss.
Any ideas would be appreciated!
kindly
Luke
Ok maybe a bit too quick on the draw here....started again and manged to get through...possibly a space in front of paypal address... :blush:
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by lwlbar.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151208
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic sandbox goes nowhere?
Hi,
Could you give us a screenshot of your paypal configuration ?
Could you give us a screenshot of your paypal configuration ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151365
by lwlbar
Replied by lwlbar on topic sandbox goes nowhere?
actually I think I divined the problem...it wasn't a space in front of the email address being used it was actually missing the https:// in the URL for sandbox.... :oops:
thanks nonetheless
thanks nonetheless
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds