Skip to main content

Moneris/ eselect

More
12 years 3 months ago #160725 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Moneris/ eselect
Hi,

Yes I will really need some accesses to test it directly.
Because when I use the test account with eselect/moneris, it works properly on my side.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #160763 by dar3d3vil
Replied by dar3d3vil on topic Moneris/ eselect
Okay. I can give you the access you need. How do I provide it to you? Do you need both website access and FTP?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #160767 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Moneris/ eselect
Hi dar3d3vil,

Please read my previous message, that I wrote for you:

It means that there is not error while contacting the moneris platform but you said

My joomla template does not display messages as far as I can tell

and I think it is something problematic, because if we can't have the message return by the payment platform, it will be difficult to understand the problem.
You can see this page for checking/enabling the joomla message system in your template:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...tibility-issues.html

If the joomla message system is there but you still don't have any information from eselect/moneris, we will require some accesses to your website in order to make some test and debug (so access in the front-end, ftp and maybe backend).


Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #160819 by dar3d3vil
Replied by dar3d3vil on topic Moneris/ eselect
Jerome

I tried checking/enabling the joomla messaging system using the link provided ( www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...tibility-issues.html ) and reading some other links. I went to paste the code () into the template file (template/components.php) but the code was already there.

But still, my template is not showing any system messages. It is a joomlaxtc template. I have contacted them about activating the messaging system. It is still pending.

Is there anything else I can do?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #160824 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Moneris/ eselect
Hi,

So you have test the Joomla messaging system without positive result, as I said in the previous message, we can now pass to the direct test

we will require some accesses to your website in order to make some test and debug (so access in the front-end, ftp and maybe backend).

So with a back-end/front-end access and a ftp access.
It will allow us to edit the plugin to add some debug content, trying to understand what the plugin do, or do not.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #160993 by dar3d3vil
Replied by dar3d3vil on topic Moneris/ eselect
That sounds great. I am sending the info to you.
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by dar3d3vil.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #161158 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Moneris/ eselect
Hi,

It is fixed in your website.
For an obscure reason, the eselect_lib was edited and a "/" was removed somewhere which produced a wrong XML.

More than that, I have activated more display for error messages, so you should now see the complete messages when there is a problem.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #161162 by dar3d3vil
Replied by dar3d3vil on topic Moneris/ eselect
Thanks Jerome!

I guess you just compared the code from sheet to another to find the missing code. I am going to test it out now.

You Rock!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #161164 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Moneris/ eselect
Hi,

Not really.
I activated the display of the eSelect messages and I got the error message "XML malformed", then I display the XML sent by the plugin and i saw that a "/" was missing in the XML.
So I look up for this missing character and fix the lib in your side.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #161829 by dar3d3vil
Replied by dar3d3vil on topic Moneris/ eselect
Everything seems to be fine except when proceeding with my test, I get this error:

Eselect/Moneris: Cancelled: Transaction not allowed.No permission for:'cvd_info'


Is this something to do with Eselect/Moneris server?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #161897 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Moneris/ eselect
Hi,

The select/moneris plugin ask for the credit card validation code. It looks like your configuration in eselect does not handle it.
So should be able to change something in your eselect/moneris interface to accept the "CVD" (also called "CCV").

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #161956 by dar3d3vil
Replied by dar3d3vil on topic Moneris/ eselect
That's what I thought. i am going to call Eselect/Moneris today.

Merci Beaucoup!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #161980 by dar3d3vil
Replied by dar3d3vil on topic Moneris/ eselect
Okay, I called eselect and they said, "yes, your client does not have that csv feature turned on in their account." Just like you/ we thought. But turning it on will take a couple of days.

So, I thought, "can I turn off the Card security validation in the backend until then?" I did and the purchse went though without the csv. But I wouldn't have known that it went through unless I checked my eselect account and actually saw the purchase history.

With this feature turned off I am now recieving this error:


You must provide at least one recipient email address.


Notice: Undefined variable: receipients in /home3/d3vild0g/public_html/clients/janddimporters/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php on line 2170
Thank you for your purchase.


What the heck is going on?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #161985 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Moneris/ eselect
Hi,

It's a bug which is fix in our side and which will be published in the next release.
In the file "administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php" (line 2170) please replace
Code:
$mailer->addRecipient(explode(',', $receipients));
By
Code:
$mailer->addRecipient(explode(',', $recipients));
Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.216 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum