- Posts: 61
- Thank you received: 0
Are you planning to add Neteller payment system?
12 years 5 months ago #152002
by DimLVL
Are you planning to add Neteller payment system? was created by DimLVL
I'm interested in hikashop business, but I need to have Neteller payment gateway. I know that I'm not the first who is asking you about that payment system plugin. They have low fees and good support there. And I can provide all necessary documentation about Neteller API, if you need it. So, can you add Neteller plugin in your system? Or at least are you planning to add it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152019
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Are you planning to add Neteller payment system?
Hi,
That payment gateway is on our todo list, like 50 other payment gateways at the moment.
So we'll do it when we can but it won't be in the near future as we have other priorities at the moment.
Note that anyone can have it developed by a third party developer as we have an open API for payment plugin development:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...r-documentation.html
(that way we can focus on the core of HikaShop where no one else can add stuff easily).
That payment gateway is on our todo list, like 50 other payment gateways at the moment.
So we'll do it when we can but it won't be in the near future as we have other priorities at the moment.
Note that anyone can have it developed by a third party developer as we have an open API for payment plugin development:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...r-documentation.html
(that way we can focus on the core of HikaShop where no one else can add stuff easily).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds