- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 1
Paypal advanced
12 years 5 months ago #152381
by sharpy
Paypal advanced was created by sharpy
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.sharpylook.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.19
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : explorer 11
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Could you guys please tell me how to setup "PayPal Advanced" on my site.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.19
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : explorer 11
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Could you guys please tell me how to setup "PayPal Advanced" on my site.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152395
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Paypal advanced
Hi,
PayPal Advanced payment method is on our TODO list but I don't think that it's already available.
So you will have to wait until it's development or ask for a quote if you need it quickly.
PayPal Advanced payment method is on our TODO list but I don't think that it's already available.
So you will have to wait until it's development or ask for a quote if you need it quickly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152480
by sharpy
Replied by sharpy on topic Paypal advanced
What do you mean by "ask for a quote," who should I ask? Of course I want it right now if it is possible.
Then I ask for a quote!
Then I ask for a quote!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152481
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Paypal advanced
Hi,
You can use the contact form (the "contact us" page) in order to ask for a quote for the plugin "paypal advanced".
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Regards,
You can use the contact form (the "contact us" page) in order to ask for a quote for the plugin "paypal advanced".
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #158834
by midnites
Replied by midnites on topic Paypal advanced
If this plugin isn't already available then WHY is it in the Payment Methods choices inside Hikashop? It's the sole reason we tried your shop.
I'm running Hika 2.3.1, Joomla 3.3.0
We're trying to get it setup and we're having issues. midnites.net/w2w/ when you go to check out there's no way to fill in the info you click on it and nothing happens, and when you look at the code - nothing is there. We have it set to Form, not iFrame in the settings.
We have auto select for payment and shipping turned off (we've tried it both ways).
Thanks
Lydia
I'm running Hika 2.3.1, Joomla 3.3.0
We're trying to get it setup and we're having issues. midnites.net/w2w/ when you go to check out there's no way to fill in the info you click on it and nothing happens, and when you look at the code - nothing is there. We have it set to Form, not iFrame in the settings.
We have auto select for payment and shipping turned off (we've tried it both ways).
Thanks
Lydia
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #158862
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Paypal advanced
Hi,
The PayPal Advanced plugin has been added only recently in HikaShop. It is now pre-installed in HikaShop. That thread was from a period where it was not available yet in the released version of HikaShop.
I've checked your checkout and I'm getting the error:
" Some required information is missing or incorrect. Please correct the fields below and try again.
Error: Invalid Merchant or Merchant doesn't exist!"
from PayPal. So it seems that the payment method settings are not correct.
Auto select should be turned on.
The PayPal Advanced plugin has been added only recently in HikaShop. It is now pre-installed in HikaShop. That thread was from a period where it was not available yet in the released version of HikaShop.
I've checked your checkout and I'm getting the error:
" Some required information is missing or incorrect. Please correct the fields below and try again.
Error: Invalid Merchant or Merchant doesn't exist!"
from PayPal. So it seems that the payment method settings are not correct.
Auto select should be turned on.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #159057
by midnites
Replied by midnites on topic Paypal advanced
thanks for the quick reply.
Where is the Auto Select you're talking about? (I don't see one in PayPal, and I turned yours on - and it didn't help)
Also, I've gone through the paypal settings, side by side with paypal and they match...
Thanks.
Where is the Auto Select you're talking about? (I don't see one in PayPal, and I turned yours on - and it didn't help)
Also, I've gone through the paypal settings, side by side with paypal and they match...
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #159134
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Paypal advanced
The Auto select option I'm talking about refers to the " auto select for payment and shipping" option of the HikaShop configuration that you were talking about in your message.
It indeed won't fix the PayPal Advanced payment process but it should be turned on anyway.
I did another test on our website and now it seems to be working fine:
It indeed won't fix the PayPal Advanced payment process but it should be turned on anyway.
I did another test on our website and now it seems to be working fine:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #159143
by midnites
Replied by midnites on topic Paypal advanced
I spent a bunch of time on the phone with paypal and it magically started working... I think they forgot something on their end. There seems to be a lot of similar issues going on with Paypal advanced and everyone (all programs) that are using it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 140
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 3 months ago #160470
by zipadyduda
Replied by zipadyduda on topic Paypal advanced
I just installed the latest version about a month ago. The About/update section says I'm up to date.
But I don't have the Paypal advanced plugin. Do I need to reinstall everything to get this plugin?
But I don't have the Paypal advanced plugin. Do I need to reinstall everything to get this plugin?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 140
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 3 months ago #160506
by zipadyduda
Replied by zipadyduda on topic Paypal advanced
I did need to install an update. I had 2.3.0 , the about page on my site said I had the most recent version, however on this site I downloaded 2.3.1 and the plugin is there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds