Proposal gateway payment plugin i DEV
12 years 5 months ago #153125
by lxwfr
-- Website: www.alexonbalangue.me , www.livingxworld.com
-- HikaShop version -- : Free latest
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.X
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.4
Proposal gateway payment plugin i DEV was created by lxwfr
hello team of hikashop, i will developpe for the component E-commerce solution...
All plugin payment
-Allopass: pending (For sales)
-EgoPay: pending (For sales)
-SensiPay: pending (For sales)
-HiPay: pending (For sales)
-LemonWay: soon and free (easy share).
From this link www.lxw.fr/cms/joomla/3-rd-part-com_hika...howall=1&limitstart= website sharing my DEV expérience.
All plugin payment
-Allopass: pending (For sales)
-EgoPay: pending (For sales)
-SensiPay: pending (For sales)
-HiPay: pending (For sales)
-LemonWay: soon and free (easy share).
From this link www.lxw.fr/cms/joomla/3-rd-part-com_hika...howall=1&limitstart= website sharing my DEV expérience.
-- Website: www.alexonbalangue.me , www.livingxworld.com
-- HikaShop version -- : Free latest
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.X
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.4
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153148
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Proposal gateway payment plugin i DEV
Hi,
That's a good news ! Let us know what you finish one so that we can add a link to the page directly from our documentation page.
That's a good news ! Let us know what you finish one so that we can add a link to the page directly from our documentation page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #153346
by lxwfr
-- Website: www.alexonbalangue.me , www.livingxworld.com
-- HikaShop version -- : Free latest
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.X
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.4
Replied by lxwfr on topic Proposal gateway payment plugin i DEV
hello,
Available now lemonway payement,
Ok indiquate directly my website //www.lxw.fr
Available now lemonway payement,
Ok indiquate directly my website //www.lxw.fr
-- Website: www.alexonbalangue.me , www.livingxworld.com
-- HikaShop version -- : Free latest
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.X
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.4
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by lxwfr.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153503
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Proposal gateway payment plugin i DEV
Hi,
I have created an account in order to download the package for lemonway, after code check we will add it on our documentation so thanks to approve the created account
Regards,
I have created an account in order to download the package for lemonway, after code check we will add it on our documentation so thanks to approve the created account
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153572
by lxwfr
-- Website: www.alexonbalangue.me , www.livingxworld.com
-- HikaShop version -- : Free latest
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.X
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.4
Replied by lxwfr on topic Proposal gateway payment plugin i DEV
hi,
Ok
Ok
-- Website: www.alexonbalangue.me , www.livingxworld.com
-- HikaShop version -- : Free latest
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.X
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.4
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #154836
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Proposal gateway payment plugin i DEV
Hi,
Sorry for the delay. I forgot to download and check the plugin.
Currently I forgot too my credentials for your website, and there is no way to reset password (or I'm missing something).
I receive a reset code, so I reset but after that I can't set a new password.
Could you change my password and send me the credentials via PM ? Thanks.
Sorry for the delay. I forgot to download and check the plugin.
Currently I forgot too my credentials for your website, and there is no way to reset password (or I'm missing something).
I receive a reset code, so I reset but after that I can't set a new password.
Could you change my password and send me the credentials via PM ? Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #169679
by lxwfr
-- Website: www.alexonbalangue.me , www.livingxworld.com
-- HikaShop version -- : Free latest
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.X
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.4
Replied by lxwfr on topic Proposal gateway payment plugin i DEV
Hello Link move to our new on
www.livingxworld.com/cms/joomla/3-rd-part-com_hikashop.html
-- Website: www.alexonbalangue.me , www.livingxworld.com
-- HikaShop version -- : Free latest
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.X
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.4
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #169680
by lxwfr
-- Website: www.alexonbalangue.me , www.livingxworld.com
-- HikaShop version -- : Free latest
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.X
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.4
Replied by lxwfr on topic Proposal gateway payment plugin i DEV
News Plugin Payement proporsal Bitcoin (by/With/On) GreenAddress.IT available on
www.livingxworld.com/cms/joomla/3-rd-part-com_hikashop.html
Have Vidéo for understood how to?...
It's free plugin, Yes!!! (Manual Verification own transaction).
The Plugin will translate to french soon.
Have Vidéo for understood how to?...
It's free plugin, Yes!!! (Manual Verification own transaction).
The Plugin will translate to french soon.
-- Website: www.alexonbalangue.me , www.livingxworld.com
-- HikaShop version -- : Free latest
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.X
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.4
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by lxwfr.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds