- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
gateway pagament virtual pay
12 years 5 months ago #153200
by lovind
gateway pagament virtual pay was created by lovind
Hello I am creating an ecommerce website and I need to integrate payments with credit card bank used by the circuit virtualpay Ethics and other banks as Bank Credit Cooperative. Does anyone know how to do it? or who do I contact to purchase? Thank you very much! And 'urgent! Oh I forgot .... I kikashop business and joomla 3.2.2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 5 months ago #153205
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic gateway pagament virtual pay
Hello,
I think that the solution will be to use the HikaShop credit card payment plugin through "Hikashop->System->Payment methods".
I think that the solution will be to use the HikaShop credit card payment plugin through "Hikashop->System->Payment methods".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153316
by lovind
Replied by lovind on topic gateway pagament virtual pay
It can be used any credit card? any circuit?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153324
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic gateway pagament virtual pay
That plugin is a plugin to collect credit card information so that you can process the payments manually via your own payment terminal.
So it can work for any bank, but it's not automatic.
For an automatic solution, you need to either you a global intermediary like PayPal, or develop a payment plugin specific to the bank if they don't use something standard. We have a developer documentation with information on how to create such payment plugin here:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...r-documentation.html
So it can work for any bank, but it's not automatic.
For an automatic solution, you need to either you a global intermediary like PayPal, or develop a payment plugin specific to the bank if they don't use something standard. We have a developer documentation with information on how to create such payment plugin here:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...r-documentation.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds