- Posts: 86
- Thank you received: 2
Paypal IPs
12 years 5 months ago #153203
by scharfet
Paypal IPs was created by scharfet
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
Hi,
I have a question concerning the IP's - Field in the Paypal payment plugin.
On following Paypal technical support page I looked for the current valid IPs.
ppmts.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/92
Choosing the domain www.paypal.com (as it corresponds to mt settubgs in my paypal plugin: URL: www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc ) I get follwoing respons:
Thank you!.
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
Hi,
I have a question concerning the IP's - Field in the Paypal payment plugin.
On following Paypal technical support page I looked for the current valid IPs.
ppmts.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/92
Choosing the domain www.paypal.com (as it corresponds to mt settubgs in my paypal plugin: URL: www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc ) I get follwoing respons:
Is it correct that I can remove all IPs from the IP's-Field in my Paypal plugin?As of September 12, 2012 www.paypal.com resolves to a dynamic list of IP addresses and as such should not be whitelisted.
Thank you!.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 5 months ago #153207
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Paypal IPs
Hi,
As it's said on that thread : www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...3316-paypal-ips.html
As it's said on that thread : www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...3316-paypal-ips.html
Just remove all the IPs in that option and it will work.
The IPs filtering is not necessary as there is an IPN confirmation.
It seems that PayPal added some IPs lately but that the IPs were not added in the DNS entries.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds