- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 0
SIPS on development server
12 years 5 months ago #153845
by csim
SIPS on development server was created by csim
Hello,
Juste a little question : I have to install a SIPS payment on hikashop. For the moment the website is not on the final server and its domain name is not the real. Is it useful to begin something for SIPS or will I have to do all the things again on the final server ?
Best Regards
Juste a little question : I have to install a SIPS payment on hikashop. For the moment the website is not on the final server and its domain name is not the real. Is it useful to begin something for SIPS or will I have to do all the things again on the final server ?
Best Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 5 months ago #153850
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic SIPS on development server
Hello,
Having your payment and shipping methods ready before going on your "final server" will be a good thing to do so that you can be sure that everything is working fine.Is it useful to begin something for SIPS or will I have to do all the things again on the final server ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds