- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Error when clicking payment method
12 years 5 months ago #153906
by BenoitADC
Error when clicking payment method was created by BenoitADC
Hi,
when I click payment methods(any payment method), I get following error message:
Ongeldige status
Fatal error: Call to a member function display() on a non-object in /home/usr1/adc/public_html/adc/plugins/hikashoppayment/idealcheckoutideal/idealcheckoutideal_configuration.php on line 18
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.19
when I click payment methods(any payment method), I get following error message:
Ongeldige status
Fatal error: Call to a member function display() on a non-object in /home/usr1/adc/public_html/adc/plugins/hikashoppayment/idealcheckoutideal/idealcheckoutideal_configuration.php on line 18
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.19
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #153937
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error when clicking payment method
Hi,
This error comes from the idealcheckout payment plugin that we didn't develop so we cannot support it. I [strike]wouldn't[/strike] would recommend to contact the provider of that payment plugin for help in fixing that error.
The only thin I can say is that if you disable that payment plugin via the joomla plugins manager, you won't get that error.
This error comes from the idealcheckout payment plugin that we didn't develop so we cannot support it. I [strike]wouldn't[/strike] would recommend to contact the provider of that payment plugin for help in fixing that error.
The only thin I can say is that if you disable that payment plugin via the joomla plugins manager, you won't get that error.
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153998
by BenoitADC
Replied by BenoitADC on topic Error when clicking payment method
Thanks for your answer.
Why wouldn't you recommend for contacting the provider of the plugin?
What do you recommend?
thanks again.
Benoit
Why wouldn't you recommend for contacting the provider of the plugin?
What do you recommend?
thanks again.
Benoit
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 5 months ago #154006
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Error when clicking payment method
Hello Benoit,
.
Nicolas was probably tiredI [strike]wouldn't[/strike] would recommend to contact the provider of that payment plugin for help in fixing that error.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #179660
by Extrapet
Replied by Extrapet on topic Error when clicking payment method
I get the same error when I try to activate the IDEAL payment plugin. :S
The developer of the plugin mentioned at their website to contact the Hika shop team for support, as they don't have any knowledge of Hikashop.
So, I wonder what Benoid did to resolve the issue, or if anyone has the solution?
The developer of the plugin mentioned at their website to contact the Hika shop team for support, as they don't have any knowledge of Hikashop.
So, I wonder what Benoid did to resolve the issue, or if anyone has the solution?
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by Extrapet.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #179668
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Error when clicking payment method
Hi,
The exact same error in the same file ?
( plugins/hikashoppayment/idealcheckoutideal/idealcheckoutideal_configuration.php )
Because if you have such fatal error in the ideal configuration php file ; we won't be able to solve anything for a code that we don't have and we didn't wrote.
Regards,
The exact same error in the same file ?
( plugins/hikashoppayment/idealcheckoutideal/idealcheckoutideal_configuration.php )
Because if you have such fatal error in the ideal configuration php file ; we won't be able to solve anything for a code that we don't have and we didn't wrote.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds