- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 1
ICICI Payseal Payment plugin
- meet_amith
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 5 months ago #154051
by meet_amith
ICICI Payseal Payment plugin was created by meet_amith
Hi,
I need the payment plugin for ICICI Merchant Services - Payseal. It is one of the biggest gateways in India. Any ideas where i can i get it from. I am not a programmer therefore I cannot develop it
I need the payment plugin for ICICI Merchant Services - Payseal. It is one of the biggest gateways in India. Any ideas where i can i get it from. I am not a programmer therefore I cannot develop it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 5 months ago #154070
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic ICICI Payseal Payment plugin
Hello,
Note that you can have it developed by a third party developer as we have an open API for payment plugin development:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...r-documentation.html
Note that you can have it developed by a third party developer as we have an open API for payment plugin development:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...r-documentation.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- meet_amith
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 4 months ago #154286
by meet_amith
Replied by meet_amith on topic ICICI Payseal Payment plugin
Can you recommend a service provider, I have emailed many but none replied back
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #154300
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic ICICI Payseal Payment plugin
I would recommend
polishedgeek.com/
and
techjoomla.com/
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds