- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Paypal Configuration & Country missing
12 years 4 months ago #154276
by leveltgp
Paypal Configuration & Country missing was created by leveltgp
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.web2sms.pro
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- :2.5.16
-- PHP version -- 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message, I can not put my email in paypal cofiguration.I am inserting my email but it does not keep it.Also in hikashop countries I cannot find mine : Greece
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- :2.5.16
-- PHP version -- 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message, I can not put my email in paypal cofiguration.I am inserting my email but it does not keep it.Also in hikashop countries I cannot find mine : Greece
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 4 months ago #154277
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Paypal Configuration & Country missing
Hello,
Can you :
- Active the Joomla debug mode ("Administration->Global configuration->System->Debug System/Language")
- Set the "error reporting" option of the Joomla configuration to "maximum"
- Test it again so that we can see if it display an error message.
Can you :
- Active the Joomla debug mode ("Administration->Global configuration->System->Debug System/Language")
- Set the "error reporting" option of the Joomla configuration to "maximum"
- Test it again so that we can see if it display an error message.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #154505
by leveltgp
Replied by leveltgp on topic Paypal Configuration & Country missing
Hello , thank you very much for your answer, I remove hikashop for now but when I will reinstall it and face the same problems I will update you and make the settings you want to see the errors.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds