- Posts: 44
- Thank you received: 0
Authorize.net Payments
12 years 4 months ago #154760
by benrud
Authorize.net Payments was created by benrud
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
test.crossfitshorts.com
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Essential: 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.3.0 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : ALL
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : see below
I'm trying to configure the Authorize.net payment option, but I receive the error quoted above. The attached image shows how it is configured. Any idea about what I'm missing?
Thanks,
Todd
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Essential: 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.3.0 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : ALL
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : see below
The following errors have occurred.
(123) This account has not been given the permission(s) required for this request.
I'm trying to configure the Authorize.net payment option, but I receive the error quoted above. The attached image shows how it is configured. Any idea about what I'm missing?
Thanks,
Todd
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #154803
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Authorize.net Payments
Hi,
This error message is sent by Authorize.net and says that your account is not properly activated. You need to contact the Authorize.net support so that they can check your account and fix it or tell you what you're missing in the account settings.
This error message is sent by Authorize.net and says that your account is not properly activated. You need to contact the Authorize.net support so that they can check your account and fix it or tell you what you're missing in the account settings.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds