- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 2
What does "No shipping" mean?
- prettysitepublishing
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 4 months ago #154783
by prettysitepublishing
What does "No shipping" mean? was created by prettysitepublishing
Hello Hikashop,
I am looking at Payment Methods > Paypal > Specific Configuration > No Shipping
Your help explanation says, "No shipping : If activated, PayPal will not prompt buyers for a shipping address."
I do not understand what this sentence means, because there are three options that can be "activated".
The Values to activate are:
2 : Required
1 : Yes
0 : No
I need paypal to prompt buyers for a shipping address, which option do I choose?
If I choose "Required", will this Require users to enter a shipping address via Paypal?
What do Yes and No mean?
I am looking at Payment Methods > Paypal > Specific Configuration > No Shipping
Your help explanation says, "No shipping : If activated, PayPal will not prompt buyers for a shipping address."
I do not understand what this sentence means, because there are three options that can be "activated".
The Values to activate are:
2 : Required
1 : Yes
0 : No
I need paypal to prompt buyers for a shipping address, which option do I choose?
If I choose "Required", will this Require users to enter a shipping address via Paypal?
What do Yes and No mean?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #154799
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic What does "No shipping" mean?
Hi,
Here is what each one means:
2 Required -> prompt for shipping address, and require one
1 Yes -> do not prompt for shipping address
0 No -> prompt for shipping address, but do not require one
Here is what each one means:
2 Required -> prompt for shipping address, and require one
1 Yes -> do not prompt for shipping address
0 No -> prompt for shipping address, but do not require one
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds