- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 0
MIGS ANZ Set UP
12 years 4 months ago #155417
by Rapid
MIGS ANZ Set UP was created by Rapid
-- url of the page with the problem -- : Not Loaded
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.0.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : ANY
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I'm trying to set up the MIG payment for ANZ. But there doesn't seem to be any relevant information or it looks outdated.
I have a Hosted account not Merchant Hosted.
Can someone please explain what is required in the following categories:
URL - migs.mastercard.com.au/vpcpay (I assume this is correct?)
VPC Mode - Redirect or Hosted?
Locale - ?
Display payment information in Redirect mode - ?
Currency - ?
Cancel url - ?
Return url - ?
Invalid status - ?
Perhaps some of these are obvious but in the absence of documentation I'd like to get it right first time
Thanks...
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.0.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : ANY
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I'm trying to set up the MIG payment for ANZ. But there doesn't seem to be any relevant information or it looks outdated.
I have a Hosted account not Merchant Hosted.
Can someone please explain what is required in the following categories:
URL - migs.mastercard.com.au/vpcpay (I assume this is correct?)
VPC Mode - Redirect or Hosted?
Locale - ?
Display payment information in Redirect mode - ?
Currency - ?
Cancel url - ?
Return url - ?
Invalid status - ?
Perhaps some of these are obvious but in the absence of documentation I'd like to get it right first time
Thanks...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155435
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic MIGS ANZ Set UP
Hi,
There shouldn't be anything to change in these options. Just leave them like they are and HikaShop will take care of everything by himself.
I've updated the documentation for the MIGS payment method:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...nt-migsvpc-form.html
There shouldn't be anything to change in these options. Just leave them like they are and HikaShop will take care of everything by himself.
I've updated the documentation for the MIGS payment method:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...nt-migsvpc-form.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rapid
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155802
by Rapid
Replied by Rapid on topic MIGS ANZ Set UP
Great thank you. The update to the user guide is also VERY helpful
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds