- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Paypal Payment without Paypal Account
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #155593
by afterlife
Paypal Payment without Paypal Account was created by afterlife
Hi,
I activated paypal payement option. But it always wants paypal account to checkout. I need it directly pay with creditcard by paypal. Paypal account must be optional to pay.
How can i do it?
Thank You !!!
Ps: I have paypal acc, i want that custommers will no need paypal acc.
I activated paypal payement option. But it always wants paypal account to checkout. I need it directly pay with creditcard by paypal. Paypal account must be optional to pay.
How can i do it?
Thank You !!!
Ps: I have paypal acc, i want that custommers will no need paypal acc.
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by afterlife.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 4 months ago #155601
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Paypal Payment without Paypal Account
Hi,
Note that your customers should be able to choose if he want to pay by using his credit cart or his paypal account when he is redirected through the Paypal payment platform.
The paypal payment plugin only redirect your customer to the Paypal platform with their order amount, so you should directly contact paypal regarding your issue.
Note that your customers should be able to choose if he want to pay by using his credit cart or his paypal account when he is redirected through the Paypal payment platform.
The paypal payment plugin only redirect your customer to the Paypal platform with their order amount, so you should directly contact paypal regarding your issue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: afterlife
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155661
by afterlife
Replied by afterlife on topic Paypal Payment without Paypal Account
Thank you very much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds