- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 0
Credit Card option Disappearing...
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #156367
by Rapid
Credit Card option Disappearing... was created by Rapid
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : Latest
-- Joomla version -- : Latest
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I've just installed the Currency Switcher & Geolocation (perhaps unrelated?) plugins.
My default currency is $AUD and the MIGS shows up in the checkout options.
However as soon as I switch to another currency the MIGS payment option disappears leaving only the PayPal option.
Using a Public Proxy I hit the page from a the USA (I'm in Australia) and sure enough it's shows in $US but NO MIGS only PayPal.
If I turn off the currencies/geolocation everything is fine.
Solution URGENTLY please.
-- HikaShop version -- : Latest
-- Joomla version -- : Latest
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I've just installed the Currency Switcher & Geolocation (perhaps unrelated?) plugins.
My default currency is $AUD and the MIGS shows up in the checkout options.
However as soon as I switch to another currency the MIGS payment option disappears leaving only the PayPal option.
Using a Public Proxy I hit the page from a the USA (I'm in Australia) and sure enough it's shows in $US but NO MIGS only PayPal.
If I turn off the currencies/geolocation everything is fine.
Solution URGENTLY please.
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by Rapid.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 4 months ago #156375
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Credit Card option Disappearing...
Hello,
Note that the "MIGS" payment method only support the "AUD" currency so you won't be able to use it if you change your shop currency.
Note that the "MIGS" payment method only support the "AUD" currency so you won't be able to use it if you change your shop currency.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rapid
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156462
by Rapid
Replied by Rapid on topic Credit Card option Disappearing...
Ok thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds