- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Take Payment Without Membership of Any Other Site
12 years 4 months ago #156939
by afterlife
Take Payment Without Membership of Any Other Site was created by afterlife
Hi there,
I am trying to perform my first Hikashop vendor.
--- 1 ---
Last month i could take payments from paypal without a paypal account for custommer. Custommer can pay with credit card via paypal without paypal membership. But paypal stopped that kind of payment. Custommer must have paypal account now
I am in Turkey and asking you that is there any other payment methods like this. I am ready to use any of provider that works with Turkey.
--- 2 ---
Another way, i want to use any Common Secure Payment Page of our Turkish banks. How can i do this?
Thanks alot.
Serkan
I am trying to perform my first Hikashop vendor.
--- 1 ---
Last month i could take payments from paypal without a paypal account for custommer. Custommer can pay with credit card via paypal without paypal membership. But paypal stopped that kind of payment. Custommer must have paypal account now
I am in Turkey and asking you that is there any other payment methods like this. I am ready to use any of provider that works with Turkey.
--- 2 ---
Another way, i want to use any Common Secure Payment Page of our Turkish banks. How can i do this?
Thanks alot.
Serkan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156948
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Take Payment Without Membership of Any Other Site
Hi,
1. You can potentially use: PostFinance - ePay - Sips Atos, or Paypal pro to always stay on your website without redirect to PayPal.
2. To have a page of your Turkish bank, they need to have an API and so a plugin developed for this.
1. You can potentially use: PostFinance - ePay - Sips Atos, or Paypal pro to always stay on your website without redirect to PayPal.
2. To have a page of your Turkish bank, they need to have an API and so a plugin developed for this.
The following user(s) said Thank You: afterlife
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157139
by afterlife
Replied by afterlife on topic Take Payment Without Membership of Any Other Site
I will check them. Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds