- Posts: 121
- Thank you received: 7
Stripe plugin not working
12 years 4 months ago #157015
by jeremynsl
Stripe plugin not working was created by jeremynsl
Hi there,
I've just updated to the latest version of Hikashop business in order to use the new Stripe payment plugin. I have published it and added my API keys. When I go to make a purchase, I input my CC details. Once I submit that, I'm taken to a product category page with the message at the top:
The purchase is automatically marked as cancelled by Hikashop and the funds do not appear in my Stripe account. Can you help please?
-- url of the page with the problem -- : nucleus-soundlab.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.19
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : latest Chrome Windows 7
I've just updated to the latest version of Hikashop business in order to use the new Stripe payment plugin. I have published it and added my API keys. When I go to make a purchase, I input my CC details. Once I submit that, I'm taken to a product category page with the message at the top:
Error charge : You must supply either a card or a customer id
The cart is empty
The purchase is automatically marked as cancelled by Hikashop and the funds do not appear in my Stripe account. Can you help please?
-- url of the page with the problem -- : nucleus-soundlab.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.19
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : latest Chrome Windows 7
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157049
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Stripe plugin not working
Hi,
Could you give us a screenshot of your stripe plugin settings ?
And enable the debug mode and see the detailed errors in Configuration > Files > Payment log file.
Could you give us a screenshot of your stripe plugin settings ?
And enable the debug mode and see the detailed errors in Configuration > Files > Payment log file.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jeremynsl
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157456
by jeremynsl
Replied by jeremynsl on topic Stripe plugin not working
Hi Xavier,
Thanks for the support. But I fixed the problem. It turns out something went wrong with the 2.3.1 update that I did over 2.3.0. I deleted the Stripe plugin, and readded it inside the Hikashop component panel, did a global check-in and cleared cache - and the problem is gone.
So all is good now. Thanks so much for adding the Stripe plugin! My customers are already using it quite a bit successfully.
Thanks for the support. But I fixed the problem. It turns out something went wrong with the 2.3.1 update that I did over 2.3.0. I deleted the Stripe plugin, and readded it inside the Hikashop component panel, did a global check-in and cleared cache - and the problem is gone.
So all is good now. Thanks so much for adding the Stripe plugin! My customers are already using it quite a bit successfully.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds