- Posts: 177
- Thank you received: 4
Problem with PayPal
12 years 4 months ago #157502
by kchahine
Problem with PayPal was created by kchahine
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
salsashoes.com.au
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0 Essential
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.19
Hi,
I am having problems with PayPal processing payment. Sometimes when an order is processed by the user and trying to be automatically directed to PayPal, a message from PayPal stating that a problem has been encountered by the merchant (me) account. Also the message state that the order number has already been processed. I contacted PayPal and they seem to believe that nothing is wrong with our account (mind you payment to our account can be accepted through 4 different emails).
The problem appears intermittetly.
Any help is much appreciated.
Regards.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0 Essential
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.19
Hi,
I am having problems with PayPal processing payment. Sometimes when an order is processed by the user and trying to be automatically directed to PayPal, a message from PayPal stating that a problem has been encountered by the merchant (me) account. Also the message state that the order number has already been processed. I contacted PayPal and they seem to believe that nothing is wrong with our account (mind you payment to our account can be accepted through 4 different emails).
The problem appears intermittetly.
Any help is much appreciated.
Regards.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 4 months ago #157538
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Problem with PayPal
Hello,
Can you give us more information about the error message that you are having ? Also, note that checking that documentation will probably help you : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...nt-paypal-error.html
Can you give us more information about the error message that you are having ? Also, note that checking that documentation will probably help you : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...nt-paypal-error.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: kchahine
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157636
by kchahine
Hi,
I read the suggested website and it seems the error I am getting is listed. I have followed the instructions so to enable multiple for the same invoice. (See original error attached).
I am hoping that this should resolve the problem.
Regards.
Replied by kchahine on topic Problem with PayPal
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please log in or register to see it.
Hi,
I read the suggested website and it seems the error I am getting is listed. I have followed the instructions so to enable multiple for the same invoice. (See original error attached).
I am hoping that this should resolve the problem.
Regards.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds