PayPal Pro Problem
12 years 4 months ago #157587
by eabuel
PayPal Pro Problem was created by eabuel
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.southernempress.com
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- :5.4.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I've having a problem with PayPal Pro plugin, and I got this back from PayPal
Subject
getting error 10426 in PayPal Pro
Discussion Thread
Response Via Email (Orcun) 05/26/2014 06:31 AM
Dear Everett Buel,
Thank you for contacting PayPal Merchant Technical Services.
I have checked your logs in our system and can see the error code 10426 "Item total is invalid". This caused by your "itemamt" variable. Please note that the item amounts should be a positive number. You are passing a negative number. This is one of your DoDirectPayment API requests:
DoDirectPaymentRequest
method "DoDirectPayment"
version "51.0"
paymentaction "Sale"
currencycode "USD"
amt "27.87"
itemamt "-4.65" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> this should be a positive number
taxamt "32.52"
name "" "June 7 Dinner Cruise" "Coupon"
number "" "6-7-dinner-cruise" "coupon"
qty "" "2" "1"
city "Kalamazoo"
state "Michigan"
countrycode "US"
shiptocountry "US"
The only discount variable you can use with DoDirectPayment API requests is "SHIPDISCAMT". You can pass a negative value with SHIPDISCAMT variable.
I would suggest checking our DoDirectPayment API operation guide on: developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/api/me...t_API_Operation_NVP/
I hope that I have been able to assist you and the information I have provided to you has been of use.
Kind Regards,
Orcun
PayPal MTS
If you need more information please let me know.
www.southernempress.com/administrator
UN: guesttech
PW: guesttech
thanks for your help.
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- :5.4.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I've having a problem with PayPal Pro plugin, and I got this back from PayPal
Subject
getting error 10426 in PayPal Pro
Discussion Thread
Response Via Email (Orcun) 05/26/2014 06:31 AM
Dear Everett Buel,
Thank you for contacting PayPal Merchant Technical Services.
I have checked your logs in our system and can see the error code 10426 "Item total is invalid". This caused by your "itemamt" variable. Please note that the item amounts should be a positive number. You are passing a negative number. This is one of your DoDirectPayment API requests:
DoDirectPaymentRequest
method "DoDirectPayment"
version "51.0"
paymentaction "Sale"
currencycode "USD"
amt "27.87"
itemamt "-4.65" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> this should be a positive number
taxamt "32.52"
name "" "June 7 Dinner Cruise" "Coupon"
number "" "6-7-dinner-cruise" "coupon"
qty "" "2" "1"
city "Kalamazoo"
state "Michigan"
countrycode "US"
shiptocountry "US"
The only discount variable you can use with DoDirectPayment API requests is "SHIPDISCAMT". You can pass a negative value with SHIPDISCAMT variable.
I would suggest checking our DoDirectPayment API operation guide on: developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/api/me...t_API_Operation_NVP/
I hope that I have been able to assist you and the information I have provided to you has been of use.
Kind Regards,
Orcun
PayPal MTS
If you need more information please let me know.
www.southernempress.com/administrator
UN: guesttech
PW: guesttech
thanks for your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157595
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic PayPal Pro Problem
Hi,
Change the code:
to:
in the file plugins/hikashoppayment/paypalpro/paypalpro.php and that should avoid the problem.
Change the code:
Code:
$vars["L_NAME".$i]=JText::_('HIKASHOP_COUPON');
$vars["L_NUMBER".$i]='coupon';
$vars["L_AMT".$i]=-1*round($order->order_discount_price,(int)$this->currency->currency_locale['int_frac_digits']);
$vars["L_QTY".$i]=1;
$vars["L_TAXAMT".$i]=0;
$i++;
Code:
$vars["SHIPDISCAMT"]==round($order->order_discount_price,(int)$this->currency->currency_locale['int_frac_digits']);
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #161274
by cbadmin
Replied by cbadmin on topic PayPal Pro Problem
I am having the same error 10426 but with the Paypal Express checkout plugin from Hikashop 2.3.1
Is there a similar modification for that plugin?
Thanks!
Is there a similar modification for that plugin?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #161337
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic PayPal Pro Problem
Hi,
It is not the same cause. Only the error code from PayPal is the same because the total doesn't add up.
We would need to get the details of the cart to be able to see what's going on.
If you can do like @eabuel and contact PayPal so that they can tell you what variable of the request is not correct, we should be able to provide a solution.
It is not the same cause. Only the error code from PayPal is the same because the total doesn't add up.
We would need to get the details of the cart to be able to see what's going on.
If you can do like @eabuel and contact PayPal so that they can tell you what variable of the request is not correct, we should be able to provide a solution.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds