- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 2
Error using Paypal Pro in Sandbox mode
12 years 4 months ago #158152
by rodopemu
Error using Paypal Pro in Sandbox mode was created by rodopemu
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.inkacollective.com/testing/consilium/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.x
I am using Paypal Pro payment method in sandbox mode. However, when I submit a credit card it does not let me do it and displays an
Error 10002: Security header is not valid
Is this just because I am in sandbox mode?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.x
I am using Paypal Pro payment method in sandbox mode. However, when I submit a credit card it does not let me do it and displays an
Error 10002: Security header is not valid
Is this just because I am in sandbox mode?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #158166
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Error using Paypal Pro in Sandbox mode
Hi,
developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/api/errorcodes/
There is no "10002" code with "security header". It is "10008".
"10002" is for authentication problems.
I will suggest you to contact the paypal support for more details.
Regards,
developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/api/errorcodes/
There is no "10002" code with "security header". It is "10008".
"10002" is for authentication problems.
I will suggest you to contact the paypal support for more details.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 3 months ago #160319
by chernandez1982
Replied by chernandez1982 on topic Error using Paypal Pro in Sandbox mode
But as I fix, Any guide?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160321
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error using Paypal Pro in Sandbox mode
The best is to ask your PayPal support. They'll be able to review your account settings and tell you what is wrong.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds