Skip to main content

Virtual Merchant - cancel/return urls

More
12 years 3 months ago #158972 by raeiken
-- url of the page with the problem -- : opticalproductsonline.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0 Business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 29.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message

I have a site running and was using the Manual CC plugin, I am new to the whole online commerce system, but I have figured out most of it. I got our information for Virtual Merchant and installed the plugin. Do I need to add something to the cancel and return url boxes in the plugin. There is no documentation on site about these.

Advise.

Richard Eiken
Tech Support for Optical Products Online

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #158993 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,
You won't have to add any value to these options :).
The following user(s) said Thank You: raeiken

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.238 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum